Ammo prices - Page 2 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > The Ammo Can

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 10:29 PM   #11

Originally Posted by JC45 View Post
I been seeing some really good prices lately from FM and Target Sports USA. FM is hard to beat when they offer free shipping.
Yup.. but in Texas I have to pay tax to FM. I look at LAX sometimes to compare.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
DallasCMT is online now   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-20-2017, 11:26 PM   #12

Thumbs up We do have ways!

Originally Posted by Hawker800 View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
http://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/att...1&d=1492751027

That is a Dillon 550 on the right and Dillon 550 on the left and a Hornady single stage in the middle. I will not be running out of ammo anytime soon. An as far as California goes here in San Diego I have the best weather in these United States bar none! There are two things that bother me about my home state the high cost of living and the gun laws.That being said I have a gun collection that will match up well with most. I also live comfortably enough in a nice 4 bedroom house.

To be quite honest with you. Just because you may have once lived here and moved on I do not really feel you have the right to run my state down. You guys mention California so much I almost think you are jealous of my state. What I am saying is the people that live here have the right to complain or compliment the state the ones that left because they could not hang here should maybe talk about the great things about the state in which they live in. I do realize you are practicing the freedom of speech but you should remember you left so just be happy where you are and get over it!
Hawker800 likes this.

There are some things a man can't ride around!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:15 AM   #13

Originally Posted by swca View Post
http://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/att...1&d=1492751027

That is a Dillon 550 on the right and Dillon 550 on the left and a Hornady single stage in the middle. I will not be running out of ammo anytime soon. An as far as California goes here in San Diego I have the best weather in these United States bar none! There are two things that bother me about my home state the high cost of living and the gun laws.That being said I have a gun collection that will match up well with most. I also live comfortably enough in a nice 4 bedroom house.

To be quite honest with you. Just because you may have once lived here and moved on I do not really feel you have the right to run my state down. You guys mention California so much I almost think you are jealous of my state. What I am saying is the people that live here have the right to complain or compliment the state the ones that left because they could not hang here should maybe talk about the great things about the state in which they live in. I do realize you are practicing the freedom of speech but you should remember you left so just be happy where you are and get over it!
Wow, sensitive much. lol
I've never been there except a layover at LAX and I will never go there due to the gun laws and all the gays.
Cucamonga kid likes this.
drafter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 03:50 AM   #14

Originally Posted by DallasCMT View Post
Yup.. but in Texas I have to pay tax to FM. I look at LAX sometimes to compare.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I forgot about having to pay tax in Texas from FM. I few other members have mentioned that in the past.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:23 AM   #15

I admit the gun laws suck I complain about them all the time. The cost of living in Ca. is a little bit much for my liking also.I am just tired of people who have never lived here and for that matter the ones that have and moved away running down my state. I really do not understand what you or anyone else that does not live here are complaining about you do not live here so what does it matter. Talk about sensitive I have lived here 61 years and never been molested by a gay person I guess I just do not appeal to the millions of them living on my street. There are other states that have some pretty crappy gun laws also. I do not know where you live drafter so tell me do you have the pacific ocean within 20 min. of your home or the mountains and lakes within an hour or the desert within 2 hours and be able to come back from any of those places to a city that has the highest lowest temperatures and lowest highest temperatures on average in the U.S. I didn't think so. Besides as soon as they make California a sanctuary state I am going denounce my citizenship so I can do what ever I want.
I guess I should mention we have pretty good hunting and fishing here also so all in all I could think of worse states to live in. As far as sensitivity goes I would say I am not all that sensitive. I am just getting a little tired of hearing all the negatives. You have never lived here so you really do not know about all the great things about it. For those that have lived here and decided to leave they could have stuck around and tried to help me change the gun laws. I would like to add having the amount of gays we have living here is rally a benefit to the CA. sheep ranchers the sheep do not develop nervous disorders like the sheep in Montana that I have read about.
Hawker800 likes this.

There are some things a man can't ride around!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #16

Originally Posted by Shootinit View Post
same here. never been back
Yup, I moved away 22 years ago. But we had to go back every year to visit the wife's parents. Finally we moved them up here to take care of them. I still have a brother and sister with their families down there. When they go on vacation in the summer they come up here to Montana to spend a couple of weeks. If I was given a house on the beach in San Diego I would not move back.