Kimber Talk Forums banner

Syntech

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  swca 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I'm thinking the market targeted might be for some marathon competition shooters or extended day of training exercises. I can see where they might be an advantage with a very large amount of rounds in a day. Common practice for me might be 100 shots a session. Since I take several guns to the range I wouldn't have time to shoot more out of each most of the time.
I bet if there is a large market for them that it won't be long before some other competitors jumps on that band wagon and likely the price will drop.

#11 ·
I can't see much on an advantage to these bullets. I reload and my wife and I go through 500 rounds of 45acp per session at the range. She has run 750 through her pro carry in one sitting and never had any kind of leading or fowling problems at all. I am using HSM flat point, Xtreme Hollow point and HSM round nose. loading 500 at a time at least three times a month at this point. When winter comes it will slow down a bit, (the shooting part) but that will just mean I will have a huge stockpile by spring.

#14 ·
Hot barrels and plastic? I will stick with what we have been using for all these years. I reload so the cost is at least triple what I can reload for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.