Feminization of America? - Page 3 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree51Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2017, 08:39 AM   #21

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Remove Ads
Old 04-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #22

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
Beating or threatening to beat a child until it stops crying? Don't do that. It can lead to long term social disorders in adulthood. Just look at Marshall's posts.
Opposite can be argued too. it's very evident that there are quite a lot of people that didn't get beat enough as a kid. They usually grow up to be jackasses that think too highly of themselves. Not that I would single anyone out. That would be called flaming and cyber bullying and we can't have that now can we.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:13 AM   #23

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hope your throat doesn't hurt too much.

Are you calling ME a lady?
My throat doesn't hurt at all, I'm straight and I do like preacher does, I turn the channel when they intro gays!!!

And for the record, if you are in fact calling me lady, tho' I'm obviously not, it would go to show what team you bat for sticking up for the gays. Sensitive much?

Old 04-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #24

Originally Posted by drafter View Post
My throat doesn't hurt at all, I'm straight and I do like preacher does, I turn the channel when they intro gays!!!

And for the record, if you are in fact calling me lady, tho' I'm obviously not, it would go to show what team you bat for sticking up for the gays. Sensitive much?
There are members here that like to insinuate that other members are ladies when they know for a fact that the member is a dude. it's just an internet thing. I wouldn't let it get to you. They can't help it they are jackasses. Blame the parents for their sad social skills and their obvious cries for attention lmao
Old 04-21-2017, 11:56 AM   #25

Marshall I hope the Cardinals start winning a few more games or this going to be a long season isn't it!

There are some things a man can't ride around!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Solo STS 9 mm
Old 04-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #26

Originally Posted by drafter View Post

Are you dating Nellybelle?
Old 04-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #27

This is a good thread :-) The truth is since the mid '80s the ingredients in many processed foods on the shelves as well as materials used for packaging have been linked to increased levels of estrogen. Check out some of the Dr Joe Esposito archived broadcasts on the subject. It's no wonder the average life expectancy is now decreasing too!!!https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...4&action=click

Last edited by cousinmark; 04-21-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:48 PM   #28

End of subject.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #29

God, you guys are a bunch of pussies. Grown men crying about seeing gay men crying. Jesus.
Chuck43 likes this.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #30

Originally Posted by Cucamonga kid View Post
I'm with you guys.

End of subject.
Closed Thread