Feminization of America? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree51Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 06:10 AM   #1

Feminization of America?

On Fox News this morning there was a story of a 9 y/o boy crying because he was happy to get baseball tickets. Everyone thought it was such a heartwarming human interest story.

But I thought to myself... when I was that age (back in the stone age) I never remember me or any of my friends crying when we were happily surprised, we just jumped up and down with smiles and hollers. Reminds me of some of the TV I see nowadays where more men are hugging each other when happy or sad.

Feminization of males... too many female hormones in the water system? Or am I just a grumpy old man?

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-20-2017 at 07:05 AM.
Remove Ads
Old 04-20-2017, 06:21 AM   #2

You're not a grumpy old man, you're a crusty old bastard and welcome to the club!
2sharp2, starnovi and DaveinNC like this.

KEEP CALM AND RETURN FIRE

NRA Life Member
Old 04-20-2017, 06:49 AM   #3

I guess I belong to the same club then! I have been feeling the way you do for years. I see so many "unmasculine" young men that is concerns me.
RugerLuger, starnovi and DaveinNC like this.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:00 AM   #4

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
On Fox News this morning there was a story of a 9 y/o boy crying because he was happy to get baseball tickets. Everyone thought it was such a heartwarming human interest story.

But I thought to myself... when I was that age (back in the stone age) I never remember me or any of my friends crying when we were happily surprised, we just just jumped up and down with smiles and hollers. Reminds me of some of the TV I see nowadays were more men are hugging each other when happy or sad.

Feminization of males... too many female hormones in the water system? Or am I just a grumpy old man?
I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought it was just me who thought that. Of course back then we didn't hear about people who were unhappy with their sex running out and getting it changed either. I think you all may be on to something.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:22 AM   #5

Come on... bring it in.... group hug...
speedydg13 and starnovi like this.

Always be ready - 5.11
Old 04-20-2017, 07:38 AM   #6

I'm with you guys. I'm canceling that pedicure appointment my wife made for me.
Hoffbrew, starnovi and DaveinNC like this.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #7

Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Please....if my father saw any of us crying about anything we would get "the look" and it immediately stopped.

I remember one time when I was about eight years old and I had broken a neighbor's window playing ball even after being told by my father not to play next to his house.

When he got home he pulled his belt off like Indiana Jones and proceeded to spank me. I started to cry and he asked me " Do you want something to cry about" ?

IMO.... children need someone a little old-school in their life because the pussification of America is killing them.
The belt worked just fine on me until it didn't hurt any longer. Then, my father used the buckle side of the belt. Mission accomplished.
Never needed to use tools on my kids though. I was born with a big voice and a temperament they feared if lines were crossed. That and a few spankings from time to time.
And I agree with your last paragraph. I don't think the high divorce percentage/single parent scenarios are helping things much as well.
Markie, cousinmark and DaveinNC like this.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:27 AM   #8

Sob, sob, sob my front sight fell off, I'm never buying another Kimber...that's part of the cry baby chit we have to deal with these days.

I agree 110% with all the above posts.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pussy.png (419.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Don't Make Old People Mad.jpg (52.8 KB, 6 views)
Chuck43, Lineman, Tejun and 4 others like this.

Gold Combat LE
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Pro 9mm
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
CDP Ultra
Raptor Ultra Stainless
RCP Ultra
SIS Custom
SIS Pro
SIS Ultra
TLE Pro (TFS)
Stainless Raptor
Old 04-20-2017, 09:51 AM   #9

Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

IMO.... children need someone a little old-school in their life because the pussification of America is killing them.
Naled it !!!!

Watch TV after 8:00 P:M and it's more likely that you'll see a gay person on the show your watching than not seeing one. It's called conditioning and gay Hollywood has been doing this for awhile, they've gone OVERBOARD with shoving that lifestyle down our throats the last few years. And it will get worse.
Remember when being gay was shameful? Now it's not only common but they flaunt it !!!! Study history and you'll find every fallen world power experienced rampant homosexuality before their fall.

Goodbye America.
Cucamonga kid likes this.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:48 AM   #10

Originally Posted by drafter View Post
Naled it !!!!

Watch TV after 8:00 P:M and it's more likely that you'll see a gay person on the show your watching than not seeing one. It's called conditioning and gay Hollywood has been doing this for awhile, they've gone OVERBOARD with shoving that lifestyle down our throats the last few years. And it will get worse.
Remember when being gay was shameful? Now it's not only common but they flaunt it !!!! Study history and you'll find every fallen world power experienced rampant homosexuality before their fall.

Goodbye America.
Which is why I cannot and WILL NOT watch "Modern Family". It's brainwashing at it's best.
Closed Thread