Kimber Talk Forums banner

Classic Carry Pro opens fire in Texas!

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Lineman 
#1 ·
Several firsts for the CCP today! The first cleaning and lubing, The first photo shoot at home. The first trip to the shooting range. The first shot fired by me. The first ftf after the first shot fired. I whacked it and racked it for the first time and when I did the second round flew over the railing into the shooting range so I lost my first round ever at a shooting range like that. I was using the Kimpro Magazine that came with the gun. After that l shot 48 flawless rounds at 7,10 and 15 yrds
Bumper Gas Auto part Machine Metal

Font Art Circle Rectangle Illustration

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice

(The message you entered is too short. Please lengthen you message to at least 10 characters)

AYKM. What else is there to say?

Reactions: glokrok
#10 ·
It's a good thing I like Kimpro Magazines my last two Kimbers have come with them. I just think it was a first time loaded up magazine glitch. I use Kimpro Magazines with my Colt and my Rock no problems, however I did have this happen with my Colt today.
Revolver Bullet Office equipment Material property Ammunition

I was going pretty fast with that Uplula. Ya think l put one in bassakwards?

#13 ·
Thanks Chuck! I had another first today with a handgun. For the first time ever l leaned against the left wall for support, being left handed it sure slowed down my shakes. My unsupported targets have never looked this good. I am however not in favor of practicing supported. There most probably will not be anything to lean on if a self defense situation were to occur.

#15 ·
Not the story I was expecting! Nice shooting, love the CCP "Boner".
Make use of every advantage that you can find, wall, vehicle, tree, sometimes I use each wall at the range like it is a wall in my house.

Reactions: glokrok and Chuck43
#19 ·
Don't know about making it shoot good but they sure make it PRETTY as hell! Excellent looking pistol!

Reactions: HiddenPuppy
#21 · (Edited)
Oh Yeah!!!

Nice gun. Nice shooting!! I know why the target picture is sideways!! You shot it, it died and fell over!! No problem!! Right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can explain the FTF, also!! It's a new pistol. The bullet didn't know the proper way to the chamber!!

As for the backwards round. Well, that's how Colts like to run!!! They ain't right!! Usually guns that fire like that are called "Polish Dueling Pistols"!! Here is a similar Italian model made by Berreta:

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation
<------ OMG!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.