Kimber Talk Forums banner

How to relax...

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  swca 
#1 ·
After 2.5 hours and 340 rounds of handgun drills.

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·
Tankgunner's eliminating drug runners at the boarder, I applaud your hard work and diligence and the forum would love some video of the little "El Chapo's" as they drop, the more graphic the better for our visual delight. Head shots are most pleasing. Just think of the young Americans that'll never get hooked or die from the Devil they bring into our country. And, other American hunters should be welcome to "site" their rifles in along the wall. Open season year around and no license required oh and no limit. The liberals should love the fact you're providing food for the endangered buzzards and coyotes.

#7 · (Edited)
My passions in shooting are CQB drills with rifle and hand guns, I am much more comfortable with a M-4/AR-15 with a zero power red dot then I am with a 16 power optic on a bolt action .308.
But I am not as young as I use to be and the running and gunning wears me out a lot faster then it use to. After two to three hours of it I like to sit my butt down. When it comes to long range shooting I can't hold a candle to some of our member's like Mike, but it is fun and you can jump in without too much invested.
The set up above was only seven hundred bucks. Howa 1500 heavy barrel .308, bipod and niko-sterling 4-16 power optic, surprisingly clear for inexpensive glass.
Eleven shoot group at 100, the four to the right is do to my crappy breathing.
[/URL][/IMG]

Chuck, I'm sorry to hear that. It's really sad how our firing ranges are being closed down at an incredible rate.

#10 ·
Great shooting. Green with envy I don't have a place to fire rifle distance's either.

#13 ·
Nice shooting Tankgunner! I have not been able to get to the outdoor range I go to. Maybe in April.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.