Kimber Talk Forums banner

Quick intro.

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  Islander 
#1 ·
Stumbled across kimber talk in researching the ultra II in 9mm. I'm in northern Illinois waiting for it to get to my FFL. I ordered some crimson trace grips and these will be my first. I look forward to learning more about Kimber! :)

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Vstar, let me know when you get your FFL if you're close enough to me maybe we can do business. :)

#11 ·
Chuck,
I dont think he is getting an FFL I believe he is waiting for his gun to get to his LGS or FFL.
I apologize for correcting you but I am in one of those kinda moods today.:)

Reactions: starnovi
#14 ·
Vstar, welcome to the site from Tennessee. I really like my Ultra 9mm and I think you will also. Clean, lube, shoot the heck out of it, use heavy grain quality ammo.

Reactions: starnovi
#15 ·
Welcome from GA. I'm very happy with my UC2, but listen to 2sharp2, use the heavier grain ammo. Mine did not do well with 115 gr, but shoots perfect with 124. It's a great pistol, easy to control any recoil, and is very accurate.

#19 ·
Hey Here!! (It's a Southern Thing!!!)

Welcome to Kimber Talk from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!! Wood Font Gas Circle Smile
Wood Font Gas Circle Smile

Sky Motor vehicle Tree Car Vehicle

Congrats on the new Ultra 9! The Ultra is a great highly concealable pistol. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Follow Kimber recommendations for range prep and ammo choice and you will have a very productive experience at the range. By all means let us know how your Ultra performs. We'd like to see some pictures too!!

Hat Sun hat Sleeve Fedora Gesture

Shoot straight and be safe!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.