Kimber Talk Forums banner

Hello from GA

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Lineman 
#1 ·
Hello! Coming to you from Evans, Georgia. Military veteran and currently working in the paper industry. I'm married with three beautiful daughters (6 months, 3, and 7). I love weapons of all sorts, particularly Glocks and 1911's!

I own a bunch of handguns, but I'll annotate the 1911's since they would be of interest here:

Kimber Ultra Carry II (EDC)
Kimber Eclipse Pro
STI Ranger II
Springfield Loaded parked

Thanks

#3 ·
Welcome from NC... nice selection, check around the boards, we love our Kimbers here but have a spot to discuss just about anything..

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois again Austerity, like Jeff already said we're a very friendly group. We like talking guns, bourbon and about anything else you can think of.

#8 ·
Hello, welcome to the site from Tennessee!

#17 · (Edited)
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Font Electric blue Rectangle Magenta Circle

Send some pictures of your pistols! We love pictures here. They seem to have a calming effect on some of us!!:D:D:D

BTW, thanks for your service to the country!!!

I had a large time taking care of one daughter's wedding!! You get to do three!!! I feel your pain!!!:eek::eek::eek: Good luck!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.