Kimber Talk Forums banner

New from colorado

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Lineman 
#1 ·
Hello from Colorado.Im looking to purchase a new Micro 9 in the near future. Any one had problems with there's.

#2 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum from GA. Only had my micro out 3 times so far. No problems the first two times out but had 3 jams on the last time out with a Sig mag and then no failures when using the Kimber mag only. Pistol only comes with 1 mag and you can't find the Kimber mags for the M9 around, they are out of stock on Kimber as well. Everyone on here will tell you to clean and lube your new micro before trying it out, and to run it wet. Try different ammo and different grains to see what your pistol likes to feed on. Good luck, I hope you enjoy your new Micro, it is a fun pistol to shoot! Keep us posted with photos and range reports.

Reactions: Lineman and Markie
#7 ·
Welcome to Kimber Talk from the Buckeye State! What city in Colorado are you from?

#14 · (Edited)
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to KT from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Sleeve Font Rectangle T-shirt Automotive decal

Congrats on the purchase of a Micro 9. They are definitely a very popular pistol. Many new owners as of late. Please post pictures of your pistol when you get the chance. After your first range session, please post a range report to let us know how it is functioning!. We like that kind of stuff!!

Hat Sun hat Sleeve Fedora Gesture

With a screen name of Jeep4x4, you obviously own a Jeep! What kind do you have? I have a 2009 Wrangler X. It is fire engine red (so I can't loose it in a parking lot).

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Car Plant Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle
<---JEEP WAVE!! HEY HERE!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.