Kimber Talk Forums banner

The United States of America is back in the game!

4K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  loadedround 
#1 ·
What a night I am going to the range on Wednesday and waste some lead!

Do you think Hilary will be indicted now? Will James Comey feel secure in his job? I love America!!!!:D:D:D

#2 ·
What a night Hoffy! I wish I new the outcome of prop 63 here in California!

#6 ·
I am waiting to hear Hilarious give her concession speech! We have got this! I want to go outside and empty some AR mags but I will wait until I get to my Range! Damn I feel good!

#25 ·
Now, Im hoping that all theses so called celebrities, like Miley Cyrus, Al Sharpton and a handful of other trash will be moving out of the country as promised. I think the only one i would miss is Cher. Loved her since i was a kid. But maybe not. I also hope that they take with them Beyonce, Kanye, and ALL the Kardashians. I live in hope

#29 ·
Hillary's Out now we have to Fight the LAME DUCK OBAMA & Congress

Now that Hillary is defeated we have to defeat Obama & the Lame Duck Congress on there efforts to still force gun control through. Dudley Brown & the National Association of Gun Rights do an excellent job fighting on our behalf(in my opinion). Please join the fight...nagr.org; also the NRA-ILA. Go Donald!!!!!

#30 ·
whooooooole bunch of funnies (and a few not-so)

[me: (I'm gonna get me some balloons and tie 'em up outside! Totally celebratory! Oh, yeah, I suppose red white and blue! {wink})]

[Aaaaaannnnd, bunch a' other stuff:]

We are not conservatives. We are the Alt-Right.
[El: I need this on a tee shirt!!]

• John Podesta should just email Hillary's concession speech to someone, then we'll have it in a hot minute.
  • So Hillary's plan is to concede, but not give a concession speech. A perfectly and fittingly pathetic and stupid end to her political career
  • One question left... Will Hillary's concession speech be delivered via email?
  • Hillary Clinton's 3AM phone call turned out to be a concession
  • She ditched her supporters, just like she did to the soldiers!
  • She didn't feel like emailing?

It was initially reported that Clinton wasn't going to concede. Her campaign chairman, John Podesta told their supporters the race was "too close" to call and to "go home" after Trump's continued surge. But it seems Clinton was hit with a reality check after more battleground states were called. While Clinton declined to give a concession speech right after her defeat, she did call The Donald to congratulate him.

=======================
[Comments at my fav blog: Vox Populi:]

I have heard the lamentations of their women. Is it not delicious?

So beautiful, the liberal tears are glorious.

My favorite movies have a ragtag bunch of lovable misfits pulling together to win the big game/save the clubhouse/make America great again.... We did it, fam. Tears in my eyes. Deus vult. Deo vindice.

In his speech Trump mentioned that he might be around for 8 years. That is amazing. If he had the energy to campaign like this, slapping cucks like Ryan around from the comfort of the White House with all his new powers and the newly empowered alt right media will be a piece of cake.

Nah, he'll be around for four, then his SON will be there for eight!

You know what makes me laugh till I can't breathe?
You deplorable, awful sexist, racist, istist alt-righties were the ONLY people who thought blacks, latinos, women, or registered Dems would peel to Trump.
And, though evidence be pending, it looks a fvcktonne like you were EXACTLY right.
May I say, as an outsider to the alt-right, that that was a thundering victory for you guys.
Jolly good show.

I made over $10k USD betting on this sucker, added bonus!! Wooooot! Is there a leftist-crying compilation somewhere?

I made almost 8 Grand on this bet...
Damn, I could have easily pulled another 10k out of that one joker that begged me to let him bet me.
A lot of us are going to bed very, very happy... and with a nice chunk of change besides.
I think I am going to take a vacation to Trump Tower with this money. See what all the fuss is about. Maybe look to see if my name is on the plaque.

[Vox Day writes:] The wall still needs to be built. The swamp still needs to be drained. The invaders still need to be sent home... Don't let up. *Don't show them any mercy. Not now, and not ever, because none will be shown to you.*

One more note: if the market drops big, it will be the buying opportunity of a lifetime. DOW 50,000 is where were headed once the dust settles.
[El's note: if you can add to your 401K or IRA -- now might be a good time?]

It is several decades too late for compassion. Now is the time for winning and a lot of cucks and libs will need to be ground up in the process. Media, academics, bureaucrats and politicians need their careers and businesses destroyed, millions need to be deported, riots will need to be crushed.

[Black guy from Bayshore, newish frequent poster on Vox's blog:] BIG PROPS TO VOX! Each of your posts was a St. Crispin's Day Speech. I'll admit to having grown pessimistic at times. Your posts, along with those of Scott Adams and Mike Cernovich, kept the spirit from sinking. THANX!

The odds my teenage son will be conscripted to fight some fvcking pointless globalist war against Russia just went down even farther than the Dow Jones...
Whatever else happens, we will at least be fighting our own battles instead of someone else's.
Hail MAGA, and viva les deplorables. I call you all friends.

If I were Mr. Trump, my first acts as President would be to fire James Comey as FBI Director and appoint an independent counsel to marshal the evidence to indict Hillary and her whole gang.
[El: prayin' for this last bit!!]

Batman called the election right 50 years ago when he ran for mayor of Gotham City against the Penguin. The Penguin was ahead in the polls, but Batman won the election. When Commissioner Gordon expressed his surprise at the result, Batman said, "Of course, Commissioner -- smart politicians trust the voters, not the polls."
Trump told the American people that he loves them, while Hillary called Trump's supporters "deplorable." Let's see now, which approach is more likely to attract votes? That adds up to a lot of deplorable people -- the majority of American voters.

Mr. Trump could be very effective as President by virtue of the fact that he doesn't owe special favours to the usual suspects. He doesn't owe anything to the usual interest groups because he's rich enough to buy them. Neither does he owe favours to political interests; he played ball with the Republican establishment, such as endorsing Paul Ryan, only to be stabbed in the back.
This is a rare opportunity for a President and the public. The only political debt Trump owes is to the voters; since he owes nothing to the political establishment, he can go over the heads of Congress and appeal directly to the people for support.

Glorious Win. May we all bath in schadenfreude for weeks to come!
Kudos to Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. Heroes to the America they will never enjoy.

I seem to recall the current president setting up an "Office of the President Elect" and demanding being given approval authority over everything through the end of the then current president's term.
Somehow I doubt he will extend the same courtesy to Trump. Never the less Trump needs to;
1.) Beef up his security.
2.) Offer Clinton a seat at his inauguration high up on the dais at the top of 1,000's of stairs.
3.) Start compiling a list of all the top military men that were purged from the pentagon during Obama's reign and offer them their jobs back.
4.) Compile a list of all the current Pentagon officials that are supporting the SJW agenda in the military and write up their pink slips.
5.) Write up pink slips for pretty much all of the FBI and DOJ management and anyone who works in the civil rights division particularly.
6.) Write up pink slips for 85% of the staff at the EPA, DOE, DOEd, BATFE and a slew of other Agencies.
7.) Appoint a hard-nosed investigator and prosecutor to get to the bottom of the Clinton(s) / Epstein scandals no matter where the case leads.
All of that would be a great start but there is much more to be done. MAGA!

The MI margin of Clinton victory is about 43,000 votes. Funny how that level of votes kind-of coincides with the Federally forced massive immigration from certain stone-age cultures who demonstrate a proclivity towards terrorist attacks.

My son, a Lieutenant in the Army, told me two weeks ago that he was hearing the drums of War. Maybe that can now be averted.

Drain the swamp!
Build the wall!
Enforce eVerify!
Deport illegals!
Track down visa overstayers and kick em out!
Make America American again!

This will be the first time in history a billionaire moves into public housing that had been vacated by a black family...

Remember that it is very important to gloat after Trump's win, as a celebratory precursor to purging cucks and boycotting/deporting leftists. And you will want to be prepared for wildings if you live in a vibrant area.
The left is likely to riot and protest if he wins and if he's seen as illegitimate. The communists will view any Trump victory as illegitimate. Be prepared.
======================

[Others folks, elsewhere:]
======================

Jake Tapper (who no doubt should lose his job?):
"There's no hiding what a stunning rebuke this reality of what voters want is to almost every single expert analysis, data point, etc."

[Me: This is where we get to work: holding the NeverTrumpers' and the corrupt GOPe's -- and the lazy,venal, cowardly Rethugs' -- feet, not TO the fire, but IN the fire!! "Do our (Trump's!) bidding or you're outta heah!"]

Republican crowd was screaming 'TRUMP' at Rep. Mike Coffman as he attempts to give a victory speech.

"Canada's Citizenship and Immigration website crashed for a few minutes on the night of the presidential election.
The site reportedly went down for a few minutes due to heavy traffic around 11 p.m., shortly after Republican nominee Donald Trump was projected to win the battlegrounds of Florida and Ohio. The site was back up and running as of 11:04 p.m."

[Me: {gleeful vindictive wink}: Flee, you vermin, FLEE!]

[El's note: LOVE the typo: it's The Last Refuge]
========================
From the The Last Refugee site:

THE MEDIA DIDN'T GET IT WRONG - The pollsters did not work from the wrong data set; the media pollsters, consultants and professional political class did not work from the wrong assumptions, or use the incorrect baselines….. THEY LIED.

◾Fox News, pollster Daron Shaw, Shaw Research and associates and the Wall Street Journal. Rupert Murdoch.
◾NBC News, pollster Mark Murray, Hart Research and Associates.
◾Monmouth University, pollster Patrick Murray.
◾CBS News and New York Times writ large.
◾ABC News and The Washington Post.
◾CNN News Network and ORC Polling.
◾Rasmussen and Reuters Polling Operations.

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nt-post-election-message-about-media-polling/
===========================

And then, I cannot help but snort at this (the MSM HAS cut its own throat!!) (finally!):
Vox Popoli: The hoax media

The hoax media
This is why you simply cannot believe anything they say. The final polls and estimates prior to the election.
  • The New York Times: 80 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Huffington Post: 98.1 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Nate Silver/538: 72 percent chance of Clinton victory (323 electoral votes)
  • Bing.com: 89.7 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • NBC/SM: Clinton +6
  • IPSOS: Clinton +4
  • Fox News: Clinton +4
  • NBC/WSJ: Clinton +4
  • ABC/WashPost: Clinton +4
  • Herald: Clinton +4
  • Bloomberg: Clinton +3

This one makes me laugh!
Trump should just refuse to talk to the media except for Breitbart and a few reasonable conservatives. They didn't do their job when he was campaigning and won't do it when he is president. Just invite the old media to a press conference once a month and let them talk to Alex Jones after he has gone without sleep for a few days.

#31 ·
Anybody see this interview? Not only is Obama staying in DC, Valerie Jared is going to be living with them! He has no plans of going away anytime soon. At about the 3 minute mark he discusses Hillary's reaction to losing the election...of course it wasn't her fault!

NewsmaxTV.com American Political News ? Watch TV Online

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.