Kimber Talk Forums banner

Media experts... oh please...

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bhunted 
#1 ·
As I surf TV channels this morning it's amazing that all the media nitwit talking heads are still telling Trump what he needs to do. Had he listened to theses idiots for the past year he'd had never got the nomination let alone won the presidency. After being wrong on literally everything, the shameless dopes are now acting like they have anything worthy of listening to. :rolleyes:

President Donald J Trump.... has a nice ring to it... :)

#2 · (Edited)
Dear Fox News,

Why do you still have Carl Rove running his mouth this morning?

Rove with his stupid 'white board' has been constitently wrong in his prognostications for the past decade. He's just a Bush psychophant masquerading as a political expert who spent most of his time downplaying Trump's chances of winning the nomination and then the presidency.

Send the guy back to Texas where he can bush hog with the Bush clan at their ranch... or wherever, please...

#5 ·
Years ago, I thought Michael Savage was a bit nuts but the longer you listen, the more sense he makes!! Have me a "Savage Nation" ball cap and a nice cobalt blue with gold lettering coffee mug that says "Liberalism is a mental disorder"

#8 ·
Fox really SUX!
Let me tell ya. Out of ALL the major news media, Fox is the only fair one. I agree, both Juan and Megan need to get their pipes cleaned or something. But in order to stay in the middle, they need people like them. You can't have a whole team with nothing but the right. There would be no discussion or debate if it were.

Over the years, I've watched every major news outlet and they all suck big time. Except Fox.

Now if you haven't noticed, as of last night, the other stations are starting to lean a little right. Very little. They need to get their reps back, if they had any already. Trump has beat down the media. He pulls no punches and as much as he likes Fox, he beat them down too. Only a tad.

So now, the media starts to repair all their slights. They shite down the necks of the wrong people while defending the worse of the worse. They have to pick their arses out of the gutter to be pertinent again on this planet. The world has changed over night. They got a long way to fix what they fooked up. Start to be journalist again if they really want ratings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Can't win without Hispanics. Must cave-in to amnesty.

Can't win without the women vote. Must be pro choice.

Can't win the General election with the same arguments and rhetoric used in the Republican primaries.

Can't win without spending equivalent to Hillary campaign.

Can't win without a ground game like the Dems.

Trump will be a drag on down ticket Republicans.

On and on and on and on...

#12 ·
Why is anyone even listening to the dumass left media anymore? Why get your BP up? I dunno about you guys but I had my fill of election crap to last me a life time. I've never followed politics so much in my entire life. Anything that is LEFT will not cause my BP to be on a roller coaster ever again if I can help it. I got grayer from all this! Ugh!

I'm going to watch Bugs Bunny cartoons to clear my mind of it and make me laugh again. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.