Kimber Talk Forums banner

New to kimber

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Lineman 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just got a new Micro 9 for Christmas. I haven't shot it yet but planning a trip to the range soon. I've been around guns my entire 47 year life but have never shot a Kimber. I plan on changing that soon. I really like the feel of this gun and I think it'll be a great addition to my CC collection. I am however having a small problem with the mag as I'll discuss in another thread. Anyway thanks for having me here.

#6 ·
Rusty, welcome to the site from Tennessee. Before your range visit be sure to clean, lube and use good heavy grained ammo.
Congrats on the Micro 9.

#9 ·
I always clean n lube everything as soon as I get it home but why heavy grain? Break in? Or do micro's just like heavy bullets? I reload so this is really good info to have. I don't load 9mm because they are so cheap to buy but this could possibly change things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Welcome Rusty4269 to the Kimber Talk Forum, lots of good information here, some even about guns. Eastern KY....hey I was born just south of Letcher County on the VA side.

#21 ·
Welcome from southern Cal. Enjoy your Christmas present! Do not own a micro 9 presently someday maybe I love their look.

#28 ·
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to Kimber Talk from Monroe, Georgia!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.