Kimber Talk Forums banner

First 200 shots through my new Micro

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Oreste 
#1 ·
I finally got out this morning to shoot my Micro and I am very pleased with the overall performance. I had 150 rounds of Aguila 95 grain loads and 50 rounds of PMC 95 gr. I was shooting offhand at 15 yards the first target has over 100 rounds through it with no malfunctions any the flyers are all my fault. This little pistol is a joy to shoot and the sights are excellent.
Wood Font Circle Recreation Parallel

With the second target I shot about 40 more rounds and the I had 3 FTE but the pistol was getting dirty, I took it apart and and cleaned out the extractor groove and cleaned the slide rails and relubed it and shot another 70 or so rounds with no other malfunctions. After the factory rounds were shot I ran 4 mags of my friends reloads through it as well with no issues.
Brown Wood Circle Rectangle Glass

For this to be the first outing I'm very happy with the pistol but not so much with my shooting :eek:

See less See more
#4 ·
Great range report! I going to buy a Micro some day!

Reactions: Chuck43
#9 ·
I was so concerned with getting out to the desert to shoot the Micro that I forgot to take the camera :eek: so I just taped them up to my reloading bench cabinets an took some pics after I got home, My bad:p Besides my wife don't let me shoot in the house since the last time I shot up the cupboards, who knew it would break the dishes inside too:eek:

#12 ·
Just got back from the Range with my Micro. Intially first time out slide did not return to battery issues. Got it back and 150 rounds last week and 175 today and I have to tell you this is one of the best shooting, accurate rapid fire pistols I have ever seen. Absolutely love this gun. With seven round mag and one in the chamber this is my new EDC. Everything is fast and easy. Great smooth SA trigger, with smooth light recoil gets you back on target fast and accurate. May not have the power of the Solo but it makes up in the rapid and reliable smooth shots dead on target. Plus the reliable extended magazine which I could not find in the solo and the quick mag release which I did not have in the Solo make this gun an absolute winner. By the way also easier to conceal lighter, and maybe just maybe just as if not prettier.
Just my opinion. Love everything about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.