Kimber Talk Forums banner

New Stainless Ultra Raptor II

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  2sharp2 
#1 · (Edited)
Here I go again!! I got tired of looking at my son's Custom Raptor sitting in my safe. He's in Germany and I have all his guns. I just kept hearing voices in my head that said I needed a Raptor, also!!

Well, a trip to Franklin's Gun Shop in Athens, Georgia, a bit of haggling for price and a bit of required paperwork and I was the proud owner of a nice new Stainless Ultra Raptor II!! ;););)

It fits perfectly into my Blackhawk Model 28 Askins Compact Concealment holster. No holster shopping for this one!!! :D:D:D

Of course, I haven't had it to the range. Thus no range report yet. It's coming. I haven't even cleaned it yet!! I have sat with it while I watched television. I thoroughly enjoyed the crisp clean trigger as I took dry fire pot shots at bad guys on the tube!! (Take that ya filthy animals!!)

Of course, I do have the obligatory pictures. I couldn't leave ya'll hangin'!!

Everyday carry Gun accessory Gun barrel Metal Trigger
Extinction Dinosaur Beak Reptile Carnivore

I NOW HAVE A GENUINE BARBECUE GUN!!!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Keith, looks just like mine. Nice choice, my Raptor is one of my more accurate Ultra's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.