Kimber Talk Forums banner

The Last Laugh!!!

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  glokrok 
#1 · (Edited)
For a few years now I have been playfully asking my son if he will let me have his Kimber Raptor II!! He got it a as a welcome home (From deployment to Iraq) present, from his wife! He just keeps telling me, "NO"!!

Well, sorry kid, Dad gets the last laugh!!! My son's next duty station, coming up in November, is Vilseck, Germany.
Sky Window Building Car Wheel
Wheel Snow Vehicle Self-propelled artillery Tank

Vilseck, Germany----------2nd Cavalry Stryker Operations In Vilseck

He can't bring his firearms to Germany, so they are going to stay with me for four years!!! :eek::eek::D:D I get to babysit his Raptor for four years!!!
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

See less See more
#2 ·
OK, I'm glad you are happy. But accompanied duty in Germany does not suck. And when he returns, that Raptor will still be like new (even if you have been shooting it.)

I'm pretty sure he's having a few laughs himself.

#3 ·
I think we should start a "father-son" humor thread.

For example, when my dad retired and he and mom planned to move to Ashville, he found lots of stuff in the attic, which he boxed up. In my parcel he found MoPar keys, which puzzled him since I drive Fords.

He had a Sport Fury when I was in high school, and the first thing I did when his back was turned was get a set of spare keys cut. I 'fessed up to him that he had the fastest car in Menomonee Falls--by actual races.

He smirked, then he had to 'fess up himself. One morning he walked passed his car and saw fabric sticking through the sidewall. He went to Tom Kennedy Chrysler Plymouth and raised hell with them for putting cheap bias-ply tires on his baby.

The joke was on me, however. He related that they did, in fact, replace the tires--twice...

#4 ·
For a few years now I have been playfully asking my son if he will let me have his Kimber Raptor II!! He got it a as a welcome home (From deployment to Iraq) present, from his wife! He just keeps telling me, "NO"!!

Well, sorry kid, Dad gets the last laugh!!! My son's next duty station, coming up in November, is Vilseck, Germany.
View attachment 3896 View attachment 3897
Vilseck, Germany----------2nd Cavalry Stryker Operations In Vilseck

He can't bring his firearms to Germany, so they are going to stay with me for four years!!! :eek::eek::D:D I get to babysit his Raptor for four years!!!
View attachment 3898
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Four years should be long enough time for you to decide if you want a Raptor of your very own.

Reactions: Lineman
#6 ·
Oh Hell Yeah!!!!

Yep!! He can BUY guns in Germany, he just can't BRING guns to Germany!!

BTW, he doesn't mind me shooting his Raptor. He still remembers that the "Old Man" bought him a bunch of guns from age 5 through 30!! I always wanted a Remington rifle. Guess what he shoots?? He named my grandson after it.......REMINGTON!!!!! ;););):D:D

The fee for babysitting his guns for four years? Hmmmm, how about a stainless Walther PPK???
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

#13 ·
Thanks!!!!

Thanks, Don. He's a good boy and he is proud to defend and serve his country!!

His mother cried when he enlisted. She asked him why. His response, referring to the War on Terror, was, "Mom, it's my generation's war!!". He has never complained about being deployed, although he misses his family greatly. He is a warrior! He had a black belt in Tang So Do karate at 10 years old. Unarmed he is deadly. Armed he is down right lethal. I know, I taught him to shoot!!!

Am I proud of him??? YOU DAMN RIGHT I AM!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.