Kimber Talk Forums banner

Beware ,,scam site

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Marshall 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I Just flagged a guy on Armslist

Speaking of scams I flagged a guy on armslist who was posting picture off Gun broker and trying to get you to send postal money orders to him.

#5 ·
They just try to get you to send them the money for stuff they do not have making you think they are going to ship it to an ffl. The one I flagged this morning was for a Kimber Solo. I looked at gun broker to compare prices and the exact same Solo w/pics was up for auction in another state for much more money. They try to get you excited about the great price and the next thing is you are sending them a postal money order that cashes most anywhere. I flag them when I see them. It is really up to to the buyer to be smart enough not to get scammed. Nobody can do anything about it until you actually lose your money then it becomes a crime. I just flag them in hopes it frustrates those guys. Especially when it concerns a Kimber Solo it has been dragged through the mud enough already!:D

#6 ·
I know a lot of folks like that armslist. But I have enough resources to use besides them. I'd just assume not having to investigate every twit on there. If I know the person/company, thats different. IMHO of course. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.