Kimber Talk Forums banner

The 12 Shot Uberti 22 Cal

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  JC45 
#1 ·
I headed to my ffl after leaving the j.o.b today and picked up my Uberti 1873 Cattleman 7 1/2 in 22 caliber.

What sparked my interest in this revolver is it will hold 12 rounds and that should be a hoot to shoot....{pun intended}

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Captain Skyy did good! The .22 shooter is cool, I like it. Must be the photo but I swear that barrel looks longer than 7 1/2 inches. Should be accurate.

Reactions: Marshall
#5 ·
WOW......12 shot. Nice gun there! Some of my most favorite guns are 22LR!

Reactions: Marshall
#6 ·
This is the Uberti 45 colt and the new 22 together looking all purdy. I will add a pic of the 357 with them after my new grips arrive from Texas.

Three different companies make these revolvers. Uberti, Taylor & Company/Uberti and Cimarron/Uberti. The 357 is made by Uberti and the last two by Cimarron and they have different colors on their grips.

My ocd was kicking in and I couldn't stand it any longer so I called Cimarron yesterday and had them ship a set of grips to me so they all would match. If you would call me crazy you wouldn't be the first to do so....;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.