Kimber Talk Forums banner

Another K6 found a home...

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Spin Dr 
#1 ·
I fell in line last evening in acquiring a K6. A birthday present from my two sons... with a little help. I gave them a couple simi autos to trade, they struck a deal the rest is history.
This K6 is a marvelous firearm. It is equipped with, what looks like a walnut grip and tritium night sights. The trigger is unbelievably smooth, seems to break at about the 8 to 10 pound threshold but easy to hold on target.
Now kind gentlemen, I need some wisdom. I have larger than average hands. The grips are incredibly attractive, however, I must have something larger before I'm comfortable carrying my K6.
I'm 100% sure this topic has surfaced before, and I will search the matter, however, I value the latest information.
I appreciate your help in this matter,
Spin Dr

#5 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee. At this point in time I think Altamont is the only game in town. Not heard of anyone making "oversize" K6 grips, due to following the concealed carry theme of the revolver, oversize would defeat the purpose. But I understand your need.

#8 ·
Welcome, Spin, from another Bamian! I'm in Mobile. Where are you?

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum from GA. Good luck with your K6, hope you find grips that will work for you.

#12 ·
Welcome Bama, and congratulations on the purchase your K6S.
I am pretty confident that you are going to enjoy shooting your new snubby. (great trigger and sight platform)

I had my name on a list for the new Colt Cobra but after reading the reviews and handling the new K6S I made my purchase on the spot.

Since then... I have never looked back.

Good shooting,

Woo Pig Sooie

#14 ·
Welcome Bama, and congratulations on the purchase your K6S.
I am pretty confident that you are going to enjoy shooting your new snubby. (great trigger and sight platform)

I had my name on a list for the new Colt Cobra but after reading the reviews and handling the new K6S I made my purchase on the spot.

Since then... I have never looked back.

Good shooting,

Woo Pig Sooie
Pigtail; you made the right choice. I know, because I have both. That was the right choice for me. :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.