Kimber Talk Forums banner

Kimber has spolied me

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  PorscheVille 
#1 ·
I bought a Sig 1911 on the BOGO deal took both the 2 Sigs and my Kimber CDP to the range today. Both The Sig shot ok with no problems but nether is as accurate nor have the supper trigger that my CDP has. Got them because the wife wanted the 1911-22 have have to sell the 1911 RCS though.

#3 ·
I feel a bit spoiled because of the beautiful looks of a high-quality 1911 and the feel of it in my hand. I want to buy some other guns but they all look so darned ugly to me! Does that make me shallow? :rolleyes:

#7 ·
C3 is a great looking pistol.

#8 ·
Normally the C3's MSRP is $1042.00 without the magwell or Crimson Trace grip. Cabela's had it on sale at Christmas time for $898.00 with the magwell, Crimson Trace grip and 2 magazines.

#13 ·
I wasn't try to bash Sigs I more of them then anything else It is just the Kimber has been better then the sig from day one.

#18 ·
I'm not that familiar with Sigs, if you go onto their web site you will find the C3 but not with the magwell or CT grip. The sales person we dealt with thought Cabela's might have had the version we bought assembled for them. As I said in another post, the MSRP on the bare gun is $1042.00 add on a $50.00 magwell and a $300.00+ Crimson Trace grip then put it on sale for $898.00 and it's a no brainer. My only mistake was in only buying one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.