Kimber Talk Forums banner

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

4K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  Nellybelle 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone I'm Back,

At an attempt of humor regarding Chuck going in the Hosp and being away from the forum, evidently someone thought I was being disrespectful to Chuck and this forum. I have been suspended for 30 days. I hope you all enjoyed the time away from me?

Anyway I would never intentionally disrespect any of you and especially not Chuck.

So I'm back and ready to behave ! Unless we start that Solo crap again.:D

#8 ·
Thirty freaking days ? Really ?? What the heck for??

Anyway, welcome back Nelly. Like many others I haven't a clue what you did wrong, but then again I'm just a foot soldier in the KT army..

Let me say this and I will stfu about this "vacation". When a member can no longer joke around on this forum without being worried about getting banned, then this place will be in the rearview mirror for many of us.

#9 ·
Haha...I missed all the excitement! Welcome back!

#14 ·
I will agree with Marshall on this. This a gun forum populated mostly by men by no means am I disrespecting the women members. I am just saying if we get to politically correct around here I would be attempting to be someone other than who I am. I may not agree with certain lifestyles or religions as long as they are religions that is( all of you are welcome) but if you cannot stand the heat stay out of the Kitchen. I will never agree to cults or gangs. Not welcome in my book. What I am trying to say men can be a little gruff so to speak. I like to express myself in the simplest of terms. Sometimes I leave out that politically correct stuff. I do not do it to offend but in simple terms more people tend to understand what I am conveying. As far as I am concerned let er rip. If Kimber America has a problem they will let us know in a nano second or within a day or two anyway. Any way let's have some fun share some knowledge and a little genuine care and concern for the elderly! We deserve it.

#17 ·
I will agree with Marshall on this. This a gun forum populated mostly by men by no means am I disrespecting the women members. I am just saying if we get to politically correct around here I would be attempting to be someone other than who I am. I may not agree with certain lifestyles or religions as long as they are religions that is( all of you are welcome) but if you cannot stand the heat stay out of the Kitchen. I will never agree to cults or gangs. Not welcome in my book. What I am trying to say men can be a little gruff so to speak. I like to express myself in the simplest of terms. Sometimes I leave out that politically correct stuff. I do not do it to offend but in simple terms more people tend to understand what I am conveying. As far as I am concerned let er rip. If Kimber America has a problem they will let us know in a nano second or within a day or two anyway. Any way let's have some fun share some knowledge and a little genuine care and concern for the elderly! We deserve it.

Reactions: Nellybelle
#19 ·
As a woman on this forum, guys, let 'er rip. It is a gun forum after all! If I become offended, that's on me not you. Nell, we missed you and glad you are back! Goooooo Irish and, of course, Roll Tide (I AM from Alabama so that's a requierment).

#18 ·
Dan, welcome back and I agree with Marshall, 30 days is to harsh IMO. And yes I was here and witnessed the entire thread...SMH.

#20 ·
Think they'll make a movie about it? [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.