Kimber Talk Forums banner

Great to shoot the Solo tonight

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Lineman 
#1 ·
I moved about two months ago, temporarily, and haven't been out to shoot since shortly before the move. My wife and I went to a range tonight and did some shooting. I have been carrying the Solo, so I unholstered it when I got to my lane and shot what has been loaded for the last 2 months. I had it loaded with 124 gr Remington Ultimate Defense. I have it loaded with 7 rounds and all went bang with no issues. I then ran 50 rounds of Federal® Hydra-Shok through it with no issues before moving on to my Shield and Single Ten.

I am loving my Solo. I think it is getting better the more rounds I run through it. It is now at a little over 1000 rounds.

It was so nice getting out to shoot tonight. I have missed it. We used to go a few times each month, sometimes more than once a week. I'm glad I found a nice range here.

#6 ·
My wife and I met friends for a late breakfast, and since we had to drive by the range anyway, we stopped on the way home and I shot another 50 rounds of Hydra-Shoks through it, as well as 7 rounds of Ultimate Defense. Once again, all shot perfectly. I shot most of them as six + one just as I carry.

I love this little gun. It runs very nicely now.

#8 ·
Cool!!!

Party On!!!

It seems that the more you shoot a Solo, the better it works!! Keep us informed as to how your Solos are working out there folks. Things are sounding better!!!!

Reactions: Holster
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.