Kimber Talk Forums banner

What Is MSRP Classic Carry Elite

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  2sharp2 
#1 ·
Hey, does anyone know/remember or have the catalog with the MSRP of the Classic Carry Elite? Item 3000299

Thanks

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks Marshall but is $2,495 Estimated Availability the same as MSRP?

#4 ·
I checked PDF's of the Kimber 2016 and 2017 online catalogs but Kimber did not list MSRP's on the pistols like they do now.

Reactions: Chuck43
#5 · (Edited)
Good Ole Internet

I found a posting from Osage County Guns of the 2015 Kimber MSRP List! The Classic Carry Elite was produced 2015, 2016,2017.

Marshall nailed it the MSRP is indeed $2,495 dollars. Wow and the few that I've found available for sale are close to that price and one or to are higher.

That's more than the Gold Combat LE.

#6 ·
Well, I kinda wanted a Classic Carry Elite when they first came out (2015-2017) but I thought they were over priced.

Well it seems new ones, "New Old Stock" ones are priced right at the MSRP. Even a couple used ones I've seen was 2K.

#7 ·
I was interested in getting one back in 2016 but was turned off by the price. Every so often I'll look at them on Gunbroker only to find the price hasn't changed. Nice looking gun but IMHO not worth the asking price.

Reactions: 2sharp2 and Mini Me
#8 ·
Yep, for that kind of dough I know I could find a Dan Wesson and probably a Ed Brown and maybe a good deal on a Wilson C.

I'll keep watching GB.

I don't understand why Kimber set the MSRP so high back in 2015. I mean it's a very nice pistol, has a lot of features I like but really does not have anything that's all that special.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.