Kimber Talk Forums banner

It's Bourbon time

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Rockhanger 
#1 ·
Four Roses Small Batch.

Reactions: 80N53
#4 ·
It's past Memorial Day and the last of the Rum is gone, so Tequila season has officially started. I'm drinking Grand Mayan Platinum, which I bought last year in anticipation for this Tequila season. It does not disappoint.

#5 ·
Better sit down before you read this.

The doctor put me on the shelf today so no booze for me.....I woke up this morning with the ball of my foot so swollen that it hurt to touch it. I went to work and did one delivery and couldn't stand the pain any longer.
I went straight to the doctor and with one look of my foot the doctor told me that I have Gout. I would rather be kicked in my cajones than to have this freaking pain in my foot, but she said I should be good to go in a few days.

Slainte to you that get to indulge.

#7 ·
OMG Marshall, I suffered from gout for 30 years, even went to the Mayo Clinic.
Not until I went to my present Dr. about 8 years ago did I get any relief. The pain is indescribable. Even a ceiling fan on low would cause intense pain.
You MUST tell your Dr. that you need ULORIC.
I’m pain free for years now. ULORIC.

#10 ·
OMG Marshall, I suffered from gout for 30 years, even went to the Mayo Clinic.
Not until I went to my present Dr. about 8 years ago did I get any relief. The pain is indescribable. Even a ceiling fan on low would cause intense pain.
You MUST tell your Dr. that you need ULORIC.
I'm pain free for years now. ULORIC.
Well I'm hoping it doesn't come back after it leaves,but if it does I will talk to my doctor about that.
I've taken the first days dosage {6 pills} and compared to yesterday it's night and day. I can walk on my foot with little pain now. I have 15 more pills to take over the next 5 days so we will see.
This may have been a blessing in disguise for me. I really needed to change my diet and schedule of indulging and this has given be the motivation to start that.

#11 ·
Thanks Dave.

It was a chore yesterday morning just pushing the gas/brake pedal on my tractor. I did my delivery, but when I arrived at my pick up location my truck/trailer wouldn't fit in the church parking lot which meant walking about a football field to retrieve the lift and bring it back to my big rig. Needless to say that lift didn't get picked up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.