Kimber Talk Forums banner

First Kimber, First Post

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Whit 
#1 ·
Hey, all: bought the EVO SP-CS this week at Bass Pro. The Shooting Illustrated cover piece pushed me over the edge, along with the $100 Kimber rebate (good thru 9/30. I've been carrying a Sig P320C with the Romeo optic and love it but it's just a little big especially in the teeshirt weather we enjoy 8 months a year here in Tejas.

Had a great day at the range yesterday with zero problems and good accuracy. Loved it.

I shoot lefty and tried to reverse the mag release today, but couldn't get the locking screw to turn with my 1/16" hex tool...I didn't want to force it, so if anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it. Will probably start a new thread.

#3 ·
Glad you like your new EVO.

Let us know how your magazine release swap works out. I'm curious to find out how you like it.

I'm left handed, too, and have adapted over the years by using my middle finger to push the button. I'm pretty good with the middle finger <Now, now. We're all adults here. Don't be silly.> So when I got my Sig P365, I was all excited that I could swap the release and use my thumb to drop the mag. It turned out that I wasn't all that comfortable with it, but what's worse, the grip was so small that my hand interfered with the drop. So I switched the release back, and all is well again.

#12 ·
Welcome from Tennessee. Congrats on the new EVO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.