Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > The Ammo Can

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Itsmescot
  • 1 Post By RustyIron
  • 1 Post By Hawker800

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2016, 10:55 AM   #1

Freedom Munition free shipping over $99 & 5% off 45 230 gr

Would guess many received the email from them but Freedom Munitions is having a 5% off new 230gr 45 RN ammo sale today and free shipping over $99.

I had ordered some reloads a few days ago but a deal is a deal so I had to make another order. Need to keep the cabinet full and I will use them sooner than later.

First orders from them and hopefully shipping won't take too long.
starnovi likes this.
Itsmescot is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-16-2016, 12:54 PM   #2

I've placed two orders in the past few weeks. Both were shipped in about a week.
starnovi likes this.
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #3

Same here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
starnovi likes this.
Hawker800 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #4

I have an order of 9mm and .223 on the way. Got my email with the tracking number. Plan your buys around the free shipping and manage the inventory so it doesn't matter if the shipping takes some extra time. Bake in that time. :-)
MonoLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:28 PM   #5

Wondering why they are having sales and free shipping if they can't get out the orders.
Still waiting on shipping of my 2 orders.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:55 PM   #6

Not to rub it in but I placed my order on the 20th, the 5% off free ship on .45, and received shipping confirmation a couple hours ago, sorry, I think they feel sorry for the CA peeps

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:31 AM   #7

Well after calling twice I decided to cancel the first order but keep the second order as it was the sale price for the 45acp and had a 5% off code for the 9mm.
I really want to give them a try as many here have said the ammo is quality stuff. Just the shipping is so backed up.
First call was perhaps the lady being a bit over worked and being a bit gruff. The call today was a fun pleasant chat and a bit more reassuring with a more detailed explanation.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #8

Yes they will take a while to ship. I did forget to update my post about the orders I placed. I really wanted to try them out and had placed 2 orders due to free shipping and sales. I had a pleasant chat with the Lady on the phone on a sunday morning and I wound up cancelling the first order no problem with them doing so (I had ordered from laxammo and already received it).
So it took 14 days for the second order to ship. During our conversation she explained about mixed calibers usually taking a bit longer sometimes and yes they are a small company so with all the stockpiling and orders people are placing these days that shipping is swamped for them. I can fully understand this and since I had such a nice conversation that I wound up putting in another order catching the sale on 45 acp new and free shipping

1) cancelled first order with no problems from them
2) received 2nd order in about 3 weeks total ( I actually had a coupon code and get a heck of a deal + free shipping)
3) placed another order for additional 45 ammo on sale and free shipping. I am anticipating it will be here in a few weeks and feel confident that when my spot in the shipping list comes up they will take care of me.

So yes they send quality ammo but smaller company so shipping is not going to be lightening quick. But great if you are ordering in advance of when you are going to be low on your supply ( as is the rule isn't it??). If you are in need of faster turn around then buy factory ammo from a larger supplier and realize it will be at a higher rate.