Kimber Talk Forums banner

WTB 380 rounds

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  trisax62 
#1 ·
Friends I am looking to purchase a thousand 380 rounds for the range. Has anyone noticed any recent deals on bulk ammo? Love my local range but the cost of their ammo is a bit more expensive, if I were only putting a hundred rounds down range than I wouldn't worry about it, however, I love shooting!

In advance my many thanks. Larry

#4 ·
JC45 thank you my friend for the information this really helped me in making the decision on where to purchase. Chuck43 thanks for your insight also, I just clicked over to Freedom Munitions and ordered 1000 of the 100 grain remans for $229.20 with free shipping. These rounds are just for the range while I will load with Civil Liberty Defense rounds when carrying.

I thank you gentlemen very much for all the advise and help.
Larry

#6 ·
JC45 thank you my friend for the information this really helped me in making the decision on where to purchase. Chuck43 thanks for your insight also, I just clicked over to Freedom Munitions and ordered 1000 of the 100 grain remans for $229.20 with free shipping. These rounds are just for the range while I will load with Civil Liberty Defense rounds when carrying.

I thank you gentlemen very much for all the advise and help.
Larry
No problem Larry, glad we could help.
95% of the ammo in my safe is Freedom Munitions reman and I have never had any issues with this stuff. It's great target ammo?

#7 ·
you can use the wikiarms site to find the best deal on the net at any given time, it searches the net and brings all the prices to you in one spot
just after Christmas I found some 45acp 230 gr fmj fiocchi at 9.99 per box of 50 ( it was listed as worn boxes but I have bought worse off LGS shelves) at the same time I ordered some 380 fiocchi from the same vendor at 11.99 per box so with an $18 shipping fee for the order, it came from rare ammo

#10 ·
Yesterday was such a wonderful day here in Eastern NC, clear mid 60s. Great day for the range. A friend and I decided to make an afternoon of it. The wife thought I was about moving out I had so many cases/bags with me. Took the AR15 with the ACOG, 2 Kimber 45s, 1 H&K VP9, 1 Smith & Wesson MP-22 and a new in the box Browning 1911 380. Good time to try out the 380 remans from Freedom munitions. Fired 2 boxes (100 rounds) through the Browning with ZERO problems, shooting distances was 10, 15 & 25 yards, accuracy was right on target. Great firing weapon. Overall the day went very well, I am afraid to add up the cost of all the ammo that went down range. I was just checking each of the log books I keep on my firearms and it looks like I sent a total of 625 rounds down range! I call that a productive day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.