Caldwell Mag Charger - 9mm and Up - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > The Ammo Can

Like Tree42Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
Member
 
designrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 79
Caldwell Mag Charger - 9mm and Up

Finally! I found the PERFECT mag loader. Fits many sizes perfectly including my 9mm single stack... both FMJ and defensive ammo. Easy and reliable loading to full magazine capacity. I'm throwing my other mag loaders away!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...-pistol-loader
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (85.5 KB, 19 views)
Tejun and starnovi like this.
designrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Shootinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,764
I was going to post these last week but forgot...they do look interesting. pretty big too..
think it would just make me go though ammo even faster than I already do..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4298.JPG (1.90 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4299 2.JPG (1.86 MB, 12 views)
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Member
 
designrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 79
Do to a hearing impairment I like to minimize my time loading mags on an indoor range listening to other shooters (even with proper hearing protection). Load up, have fun, accomplish shooting objectives and get out! LOL
starnovi likes this.
designrs is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 10-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Shootinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,764
Originally Posted by designrs View Post
Do to a hearing impairment I like to minimize my time loading mags on an indoor range listening to other shooters (even with proper hearing protection). Load up, have fun, accomplish shooting objectives and get out! LOL
that why i load all the 40 and 32 mags before.;-)
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:02 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
JC45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Northeast Pa
Posts: 6,090
That’s an interesting mag loader. I’ve had good success with the Maglula Uplula. It doesn’t work on my Sig P938 mags but it works great for everything else I own.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:53 AM   #6
Super Moderator
 
Chuck43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 32,523
It looks like it would work well on a bench, I have two UpLula's one on my bench the other I keep in my range bag.

JC, why can't you load your P938 mags with the UpLula, I do it all the time. Yes the mag wobbles a little in the loader but if you hold it steady it works fine.
Jack4951 likes this.
__________________
BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
Chuck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:04 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
JC45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Northeast Pa
Posts: 6,090
Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
It looks like it would work well on a bench, I have two UpLula's one on my bench the other I keep in my range bag.

JC, why can't you load your P938 mags with the UpLula, I do it all the time. Yes the mag wobbles a little in the loader but if you hold it steady it works fine.
Iíll have to give it another try, itís really the height of the 6 round mags not the side to side wobble that seems to be the issue. I believe you if you say it works and when go upstairs Iím going to try again.
Chuck43 likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:16 AM   #8
Super Moderator
 
Chuck43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 32,523
Originally Posted by JC45 View Post
Iíll have to give it another try, itís really the height of the 6 round mags not the side to side wobble that seems to be the issue. I believe you if you say it works and when go upstairs Iím going to try again.
I had to double check myself because all my P938 mags are 7 round extended. It took a bit of searching to find the one 6 round mag I own and it worked as well.
swca and JC45 like this.
__________________
BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
Chuck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:18 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
JC45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Northeast Pa
Posts: 6,090
Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I had to double check myself because all my P938 mags are 7 round extended. It took a bit of searching to find the one 6 round mag I own and it worked as well.
Thanks Chuck.
Chuck43 likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:52 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
JC45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Northeast Pa
Posts: 6,090
Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I had to double check myself because all my P938 mags are 7 round extended. It took a bit of searching to find the one 6 round mag I own and it worked as well.
You were right it works just fine. Thanks again.
Chuck43 likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On