Ultra Aegis II - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > The Ammo Can

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JC45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2016, 01:29 AM   #1

Ultra Aegis II

Freedom Munitions has 5% off 9mm so I just ordered a load for my new to me Ultra, 147gr but I have a question. I went in to Gander Mtn to get some 9mm to get me started and they didn't have any 147gr so I opted for the 124gr. I didn't notice till I got home that it's subsonic hush ammo. Will this have enough umph to cycle this pistol? It's already broken in so that's not an issue. That'll teach me to not double check BTW it's American Eagle 124 gr subsonic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kimber 001.JPG (1.07 MB, 3 views)

Last edited by RugerLuger; 04-24-2016 at 05:30 PM.
RugerLuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-24-2016, 04:08 AM   #2

This is from FM's site.
DETAILS
Avg Vel: 870
9mm HUSH suppressed 125.8dB

This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in reloadable brass cases. Affordability, accuracy and reliability are built into each HUSH subsonic round we manufacture. Every round of HUSH is proudly loaded in our Lewiston, Idaho USA facilities.

Freedom Munition’s HUSH ammunition line was designed from the ground up to provide the best in affordability, reliability and cleanliness in suppressed pistols and rifles. The ballisticians at Freedom Munition’s new ballistics lab custom built each load for suppressor usage; each load features the cleanest and quickest powder for the caliber to help keep suppressed firearms as clean as possible while maintaining subsonic velocities and maintaining reliability. The bullets and their profiles were chosen to give each load the most consistent, accurate performance of any available suppressor specific ammunition on the market.

Subsonic loads are ideal for shooting through suppressors because they help reduce the sound signature better than standard ammunition. HUSH Subsonic ammunition doesn't exhibit a supersonic crack thereby making HUSH ammunition quieter when shot through your favorite suppressor. Freedom Munition’s HUSH does not have to be fired through a suppressed firearm and will function in non-suppressed firearms.

SPECIFICATIONS
SKU FMH9R147N
CALIBER 9mm Luger
BULLET PROFILE RN
ACTIVITY
RugerLuger likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote