LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #1

WTS Les Baer Stinger Tactical

WTS: Les Baer Stinger
Make: Les Baer
Model: Stinger Tactical
Price: $1800 shipped OBO
Locaion: Mokena IL
Other information: Hey guys, here is my Les Baer Stinger Tactical that I need to sell asap! I am only selling this because I have to pay off a NH Falcon that I ordered that came into my LGS! Here is the info on it!

I bought this to use as an EDC gun, and I did for a while... I have only shot it a small amount but, I can tell you I am the second owner of the pistol but, this pistol is still in amazing condition. Its been so long since I took it out, I actually thought it had way more wear that it really did!! Based off what the original owner told me, its got around 750 rounds on her. It's tight but, smooth! I hope that makes sense...

I will include everything pictured with the package... Pistol, original box, paper work, patch, Les Baer bag that I make for all my Baers, 3 mags, and 3 sets of grips! The pistol actually only has a few wear marks on it... you will see an idiot mark (not from me), some light wear on the front of the slide, and a small spot up front to... The times I have shot this pistol, its been flawless!

Anyway, I need to move it fairly quick and am not sure if my asking price is to high... or pretty fair? If its high, please let me know, I will not take offense! Again, I do need to move this soon but, am not gonna give her away!

Lastly, this is an IL gun which I have read seem to be the best Baers made (but, I have also read thats a crock of shit as well... lol). If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask up front, Ill do my best to answer them for you guys!

**Last side note, I have not had any issues putting this in a Sticky Holster but, I can not guaranty that its going to fit in yours! The bluing has not been put on to thick, the frame may or may not be oversize** Ok, Ok... I put that in there to give anyone who took the time to read this ad a decent laugh!

Remove Ads
Old 10-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #2

Sold, mods please close this one
Phat likes this.
Closed Thread