Kimber Ultra Carry II Slatewood LG Limited Run - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #1

Kimber Ultra Carry II Slatewood LG Limited Run

Hey guys, I have an Ultra Carry II with the Slatewood Crimson Trace grips that was a limited run back in 2009 or 2010 I believe. I think their was 500 Ultras and 500 in the Pro size but I may be wrong on that. One KimPro TacMag 7+1. I bought it new from Bud's and have fired 40 rounds through it, all Federal. It does have a scratch towards the front on the right side and a little wear on the grip safety, but besides that it's perfect as far as I can tell. I really like the little pistol, but I am wanting a lighter pistol for when I walk everyday. I would really love to get a Kimber Micro 9 and some boot for this, but I will sell outright for $1,350. Original box, paperwork, and lock included. I will also listen to any trades you have. I am not stuck on a Micro 9, but it is my favorite. Here is a list of some guns I'd do some trading on:

*Kimber Micro 9
*FNH Five-Seven 2nd gen
*Kimber BP Tens in Ultra or Pro, preferably in 10mm
*S&W single stack TSW models
*S&W Shorty 45 & many other 3rd gen Smith's from custom shop
*Ruger .22 pistols (22/45, Mk III, or Mk IV) preferably with bull barrel
*Ruger 10/22 Target Tactical (model w/ Hogue stock, bull barrel, & bipod from factory)
*Rohrbaugh pistols

Or let me know what you have...worst I can say is no. If you want more pictures just let me know. I can accept Paypal or a postal money order or I could do a face to face within 60 miles of Nashville, TN. Thank you and have a good one.

J

Fnhfive7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #2

Welcome to the site from Tennessee. Not trying to be mean but your not even close to a reasonable used price for your Ultra. I doubt you could even sell it for the price $1,129.99 marked on the box in your picture IMO. It may indeed be rare but is not popular.
Good luck with the sale.
Tejun, Tinman and Ldogmiller like this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #3

Originally Posted by Fnhfive7 View Post
I would really love to get a Kimber Micro 9 and some boot for this, but I will sell outright for $1,350.
I believe two new M9's plus cash will get you closer to your 'outright' price.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2017, 03:15 PM   #4

It was the the Stainless.... and lookie who has one
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg UCIIpaper.jpeg (50.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg UCIIpaperI.jpeg (55.9 KB, 11 views)
Chuck43, Marshall, 2sharp2 and 4 others like this.

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #5

With all due respect, it may not be worth it to you, but I based the price off the new one that sold on Gunbroker last November for $1477 & a Yahoo search brought up another on Calguns I think it was in 2013 used in excellent condition with nothing but a decent holster and 50 rounds of ammo for $1325. I have to say, in all honesty I never thought it was worth what some I saw sold for simply for some Slatewood grips that were a limited run, BUT, someone in KY must have liked it because it's now traded. No Micro 9 in the deal, but another FN Five-Seven NIB and 250 rds of 5.7x28mm ammo. But hey, thanks for all the great insight!

God must love dumbasses...he made millions of them.
Fnhfive7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #6

These pop up on GB every now n then for $800-$1000
2sharp2 and Tejun like this.

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #7

With all due respect, it may not be worth it to you, but I based the price off the new one that sold on Gunbroker last November for $1477 & a Yahoo search brought up another on Calguns I think it was in 2013 used in excellent condition with nothing but a decent holster and 50 rounds of ammo for $1325. I have to say, in all honesty I never thought it was worth what some I saw sold for simply for some Slatewood grips that were a limited run, BUT, someone in KY must have liked it because it's now traded. No Micro 9 in the deal, but another FN Five-Seven NIB and 250 rds of 5.7x28mm ammo. But hey, thanks for all the great insight!

Start out "With all due respect" and then the end post with that? Lmao
Marshall, 2sharp2, Tejun and 3 others like this.
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #8

This is true....Even some that want to sell a gun for $1350...With all due respect of course.
2sharp2, Tejun, Hoffbrew and 3 others like this.

Last edited by Marshall; 04-18-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #9

I will arrange my friend to buy this from you. He is a Nigerian Prince and he is wiring me money so we will be in touch.
Bonjorno2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:31 PM   #10
Super Moderator

There's nothing wrong with pricing something high when you're first trying to sell it. You can always come down in your price if it doesn't sell but you can't raise the price if someone shows interest in it.
JMHO but I don't think it was very nice to refer to the guy that traded for it as a dumbass.
Marshall, 2sharp2, Tejun and 4 others like this.