WTB Micro CDP (non LG) - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
WTB Micro CDP (non LG)

LNIB only.....97%

725. w/1 mag
750. w/2 stainless mags
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
Hello.....KT.....Hello
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 11,139
Hold on! Not a lot of members on here even own a Micro. Myself and several others had not even seen a Micro in person until a couple weeks ago.
The first one I saw was at Sportsman Warehouse when I bought the Sapphire Pro and the only other Micro I actually got to shoot because it belonged to my friend and fellow member SnowTao.
Around here they are just starting to show up in LGS.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Hold on! Not a lot of members on here even own a Micro. Myself and several others had not even seen a Micro in person until a couple weeks ago.
The first one I saw was at Sportsman Warehouse when I bought the Sapphire Pro and the only other Micro I actually got to shoot because it belonged to my friend and fellow member SnowTao.
Around here they are just starting to show up in LGS.
I've shot a 100 rounds through my neighbors stainless Micro Carry. It shoots just as easy as my Colt Mustang.

I'm hot to buy a used one............
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 11,139
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
I've shot a 100 rounds through my neighbors stainless Micro Carry. It shoots just as easy as my Colt Mustang.

I'm hot to buy a used one............
It was a fine shooting little pistol.
At this point in time you are looking at a small market share, (used)I think.
Don't know if you would find a good deal on a used one?
The Stainless Micro I saw at Sportsman Warehouse was priced at $629.00.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
It was a fine shooting little pistol.
At this point in time you are looking at a small market share, (used)I think.
Don't know if you would find a good deal on a used one?
The Stainless Micro I saw at Sportsman Warehouse was priced at $629.00.
I'm spoiled for a used CDP/non LG. Seen several for 800. Seen one new for 800. too.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:31 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 11,139
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
I'm spoiled for a used CDP/non LG. Seen several for 800. Seen one new for 800. too.
Well from what I saw doing my limited research is if you found a used or new Micro CDP for $800.00 you should have already bought it cause that's the lowest price that I have heard of.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Well from what I saw doing my limited research is if you found a used or new Micro CDP for $800.00 you should have already bought it cause that's the lowest price that I have heard of.
Well...The used ones/range rentals didn't grade out as LNIB. The new one was northeast of your area and toward Cleveland.
Anyway, I'm still looking in west metro Atlanta gun stores. Kimber seems to dumping LG's on dealers recently.

btw....thank you for searching on my behalf.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 11,139
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Well...The used ones/range rentals didn't grade out as LNIB. The new one was northeast of your area and toward Cleveland.
Anyway, I'm still looking in west metro Atlanta gun stores. Kimber seems to dumping LG's on dealers recently.

btw....thank you for searching on my behalf.
Hmmm...I don't think I would ever buy a used range rental gun. It would have to be really cheap and look like new!
Probably Benton's Shooter's Supply, it is about 45 min. from my house, cool gun shop, well stocked, nice people.
I like the looks of the CDP model but I think it and the LG model are a little over priced. If I ever buy one more than likely it will be the Stainless model. I hesitate because it would be my first pistol in .380

You might want to check that Outdoor Trader online. I think that's what it is called, it has a lot of guns for sell in Georgia on it.

BTW...Your welcome but searching was not all for you.

Last edited by 2sharp2; 11-29-2014 at 09:11 PM.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ...not in Atlanta
Posts: 1,979
Bought a nice (95% grade) Micro CDP (LG) today.
If I like the way it shoots, I'll replace the (LG) with...
-->Kimber 380 Micro Carry Custom Grips from SGM grips.
__________________
'Gun Knowledge' without gun experience is 'Untrained Speculation'.
---------------------------------------------------
Sport/Marshall....I don't post personal gun pictures on KT or any site, for any reason. Never have/never will. Taking IP risk is for those that choose to do so, I don't.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Search tags for this page
crimson trace 4700043
,
crimson trace 4700043 grips for sale
,
kimber micro 4700043
,

kimber model no. 4700043

,
model no. 4700043
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First 200 shots through my new Micro Southerngunner Kimber Micro Carry Forum 11 10-19-2014 09:02 AM
Has Anyone Shot There Micro? 2sharp2 Kimber Micro Carry Forum 26 09-10-2014 06:02 PM
Micro Carry Islander Kimber Micro Carry Forum 50 09-03-2014 07:11 PM
What is this Kimber micro? Oldsoul Kimber Micro Carry Forum 18 05-08-2014 05:50 AM
Micro CDP Bahamawoodstar Off-Topic Discussion Forum 4 02-19-2014 07:29 AM