Springfield Armory Range Officer Elite Operator 45acp - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1

Springfield Armory Range Officer Elite Operator 45acp

Whoa thatís a mouthful. Iíve put about 300 rounds of 45acp fmj through this pistol. If youíre familiar with this model then you know- as 1911ís go itís a lot of gun for the money. Iíve added a Smith & Alexander magwell and a set of od green VZ grips. They look fde in the picture but theyíre green. I also added some deck tape to the front strap and I blacked out the white dots on the rear sight. If youíre looking for a 1911 you wonít find more for your money than this. Comes with the 4 factory mags, the original grips, and some extra fiber optic rods.

$850 ftf. Make sure you have proper id and a ccw or permit to purchase. No trades please.

I live in the Charlotte NC area and I may be willing to drive to meet someone halfway in NC. Willing to split shipping.

jdgiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads