.....as mentioned in other thread. You ask me questions here but no off topic chatter, arguing, etc. LAST PRICE DROP AND BUMP, then they stay locked in safe till dooms day.
All prices are based on Blue Book 38th addition and amended or subtracted based on add ons.
None of equipment is rated below 98% even though it may be actually higher. In other words, I under rate stuff. People Iíve sold to in the past were always happy it was better than expected. My guns are all treated like babies!
As I add to the list, I can create package deals. Like a scope and rifle. I know this area is for firearms, I hope its ok to post an optic next to the firearm in question. I can also create a mondo package deal for a one price takes all.
Please bear with me as I add photos separately where I donít gave an updated picture.
1) - HK USP .40 S&W w/ 3 mags. Circa 2001
I am 3rd owner but itís like new. This was my boyís before he sold it to me before being deployed to Okinawa. He shot it once. An elderly man owned it before him and never shot it. New Tritium Sights installed recently. No box.
Was $800 Now $725!
2) - HK USP Compact 45acp w/3 Mags. Circa 1997. I am original owner. Carried a short time on the job. Gun is immaculate. Brand new Tritium Sights installed recently. Will include light/laser. Box.
Was $975 Now $900!
3) - Kimber Warrior SOC 45acp. Circa 2017 I believe. Factory Configuration. 2 Mags. About 200 rounds.Iím lowering price because that railed laser which they paint to match gun is flaking off after first day. Box.
Was $1125 Now $1050!
4) - Sig Sauer P226 Extreme, Off Market....
1) - LWRC M6 IC 5.56. Spiral Barrel. SOLD!
1) - Vortex Viper PST FFP, 4-16x50 EBR1 Retical. Used once, went stronger. Including PEPR Mount by Burris. Box.
Was $900 Now $800!
2) - Harris Bipod. Model SBRM. Paid $120, like new. No box
As usual, first ďI take itĒ and confirmed PM, I will mark an item pending.
We can discuss payments in pm for now.
Items to be shipped at your expense. Anything not face to face must be shipped to your FFL.
Non- Firearms can be shipped UPS or USPS Priority Mail.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk