Possibly selling some Pistols - Page 2 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #11

I've also sold a couple of rifles.

I only have two left, both the big black scary kind nobody wants. I have one in .22 and one in .223.

Sold my lever actions. Hmmm I may have some safes available if any of this works out. lol
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-07-2019, 10:38 AM   #12

Originally Posted by Bish View Post
LOL and one acoustic electric guitar with built in EQ and soft bag. Not sure what it's worth but I'd probably ship it for $175.00 to COTUS.
Need to know what brand it is and model/serial number. I would suggest that you also include all the guns, there are many on this Forum that are interested in more then just Kimber. I know, I know, hard to believe huh? But this group doesn’t have any of those stuck up snobby people in it.
PaulWVa, Bish and Lowapproach like this.

Last edited by Wingnut; 06-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 01:18 PM   #13

Yeah, post them all here....most all of us are not Kimber exclusive!
Bish likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2019, 02:22 PM   #14

OK, I've done a bit of research to get this party underway.

Kimber Micro 9 Desert Night with CT, extra grips, 4 mags and all that came with it new......$525.00 shipped FFL to FFL

Kimber Ultra Carry II .45cal with CT, also included: black skeleton grips, 4 mags total......$650.00 shipped FFL to FFL

Kimber Raptor II .45cal. No mods, 4 mags and all that came with it new....$850.00 shipped FFL to FFL.

I'll post pictures either tonight or tomorrow depending on my evening schedule.

Let me know if my prices are in line.
I've got almost the same 9... except my is the flip-flop color scheme... Desert Tan

Any thoughts on separating the Crimson Trace grips from the Ultra Carry II and just selling the gun w/the other grips? Which Ultra Carry II (color) is it? My Micro 9 has the Crimson Trace grips and I'm not convinced I care one way or the other for them.
Bish likes this.
1000RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:49 PM   #15

Originally Posted by 1000RR View Post
I've got almost the same 9... except my is the flip-flop color scheme... Desert Tan

Any thoughts on separating the Crimson Trace grips from the Ultra Carry II and just selling the gun w/the other grips? Which Ultra Carry II (color) is it? My Micro 9 has the Crimson Trace grips and I'm not convinced I care one way or the other for them.

The issue (at least it was for me) the iron sites are blank. No markings. It didn't bother me once I realized it but the CT's probably were why the sites are unmarked.

I'll get some pictures started shortly. Prepare for eye candy. lol
Old 06-07-2019, 05:08 PM   #16

I've also sold a couple of rifles.

I only have two left, both the big black scary kind nobody wants. I have one in .22 and one in .223.

Sold my lever actions. Hmmm I may have some safes available if any of this works out. lol
What's going on are you moving to Connecticut or something?
bhunted and Hoffbrew like this.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:10 PM   #17

Let's see if this works....if so, here's the collection minus one.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:13 PM   #18

Here's some more up close and personal...

Old 06-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #19

Originally Posted by Cucamonga kid View Post
What's going on are you moving to Connecticut or something?
Not going anywhere hopefully. Just time to change up. I'm on a 3-5 year cycle on most things. I've done it with guitars, currently moving drum inventory and now on to the good stuff.

I'm not desperate or need to sell. Just seeing if anyone has any interest. I don't shoot them enough which means they are all in excellent to like new condition. They've been cleaned every time they've been to the range so I've taken excellent care of them.

None have any holster rash or much of any wear and tear except for maybe the Glock which is showing its pig nose condition. lol

They've all been purchased since the TDS epidemic began, but not for that reason. The oldest which is the SA Mod.2 was purchased I believe 11/15. That is the oldest one.

I also have holsters for half of them since they've all been carried at least once to test belts of all things.

I need to get everything together for each gun to get an accurate inventory of what I have. I tried to get 4 mags for each gun and all were name brand.

Please ask any questions as I'm going to try to fill this thread with better pics of the guns.

For now, thanks for any interest or guidance on the direction I'm going.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #20

Originally Posted by 1000RR View Post

Here's the pic of the iron sites for the Ultra....

Quick note on this gun for full disclosure. I traded an SA 1911 for it so it is the only gun that I have that wasn't purchased new.
1000RR likes this.