PRO CDPII 9mm - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By cousinmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2019, 05:08 PM   #1

PRO CDPII 9mm

Available for your consideration we have a fine looking, gently loved Kimber. I'm deep (by my standards) in 9mm pistols and a recent family feud in the family owned company I work for has had a ripple effect on my paycheck :-(
This is actually one of my favorites but falls into the "too nice to carry" category. So she guards the safe for all intents and purposes. This pistol has only been to the range and properly cleaned after each outing. There's about 2K failure free rounds (with 9mm recoil springs) on the clock. There's a few extras as well. Here's what I have...

The Kimber PRO CDP II 9mm
VZ operator grips/VZ screws/O rings (original Kimber CDP grips/screws are included.
Wilson Combat flat wire recoil assembly installed, extra new Wilson Combat 9mm flat wire spring and Wilson Combat .38 Super (100 rounds) flat wire spring. I had tested the .38 Super spring with standard pressure 9mm ammo and found the timing was off (1 hang up in the 100 rounds) It should be a great alternative for +P ammo which HAS NOT been fired in this pistol.
The original Kimber recoil assembly as well as a 3 pack of new Kimber 9mm springs.
A 5 pack of Kimber takedown tool (the paperclips).
2 Kimber 9 round factory magazines.
3 Wilson Combat Elite Tactical 10 round magazines.
The Kimber box, blue bag and ALL the case candy.

...a nice little box for under the tree right :-)

Anyways I've got over $1500.00 into this set up and $950.00 will get it all shipped and insured to your FFL. I know I'm looking for more than a dealer will give me but for what I'm offering I think it's a fair price.
PM me if you have interest, thanks for looking :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CDPII 1.jpeg (2.32 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpeg CDPII 2.jpeg (2.19 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpeg CDPII 3.jpeg (2.21 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpeg CDPII 4.jpeg (2.28 MB, 6 views)
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads