Kimber Master Carry Pro & Custom Crimson Carry - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Firearms Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #1

Kimber Master Carry Pro & Custom Crimson Carry

Gents: Like many of you wonderful folks I really enjoy shooting, especially long distance. When I went to Marine Corps recruit training we were using the M14 with open sights at 500 yards. With over 20 years service I never qualified less the "expert". Since the conflicts in the Middle East I have been keeping tabs on some of our Marine Crops and Navy Seal snipers. Just totally awesome and amazing.

I just located a super deal on a Barrett M107A1 50 Cal with the Leopold Mark 4M1 scope. Weapon comes with an assortment of extras. This weapon new from Barrett with the extras went for over $15K I have an exclusive offer for considerably less.

I recently sold off 4 antique Winchesters in effort to raise the funds for this once in a life time purchase. I am getting there. For this weapon I have decided to sell of two of my three Kimbers.

1. Kimber Master Carry Pro that I purchased on January 3, 2015 for out the door cost of $1,405.95. This weapon has "NEVER" been fired. I have all receipts, documents and everything that came with the weapon. I am selling this new never fired weapon for $1,250.00 shipped to your FFL dealer. I may add one extra NEW Kimber magazine also......

2. The second weapon is a Kimber Custom Crimson Carry that I purchased this year also from another Forum member, Insta-Gator. Both weapon I am listing comes with the Crimson Sights. If your not familiar with either of these weapon you can read all about them on the Kimber site. I paid Insta-Gator $950.00 for this weapon shipped, I will let it go for $850.00 shipped to your FFL dealer. Will also come with one extra magazine! When insta-Gator had the weapon it was fired 400 times, I have since fired it 15 rounds just to say I did! Weapon is mint condition and could nearly pass for NIB. Comes with all receipts, paperwork and case. For further details you can still view Insta-Gators post regarding this fine weapon when I purchased.

If I sell these two Kimbers I will also have one custom leather holster that I will later post, for left handed. Custom made by Tucker Leatherworks in Texas!

This evening I will take some pictures and post.
The prices are "firm"
Deputy347k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-28-2015, 03:16 PM   #2

Hope you can get that special rifle. I'm sure it is, as you said, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:22 PM   #3

Thanks Gary, my best to you and the family.

OK, we will try to upload couple of pictures!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kimber Master 1.jpg (743.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Kimber Master 2.jpg (1.38 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Kimber Custom Crimson 2.jpg (1.24 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Kimber Custom Crimson 1.jpg (1.59 MB, 17 views)
Deputy347k9 is offline   Reply With Quote