• 1 Post By HbDane
  • 1 Post By HbDane
  • 1 Post By HbDane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2016, 06:39 PM   #1

WTS Kimber 84M Classic Select .308

Kimber

84M Classic Select Grade

$1,250 OBO or trade for KIMBER SOLO CARRY DC, glocks, HK's, Sigs +/- cash, or whatever else you might have.

This rifle is the most beautiful rifle I have in my safe by far. It has the Select Grade walnut stock, it weighs 5.8 lbs un loaded, comes with a Leupold VX-II 2-7x28 ultralight hunting scope, and has only 10 rounds through it.

I bought this thinking I was going to use it for hunting, turns out all my big game hunting I do with a bow , I just feel it's more exciting. I took it to the range, zeroed it in (which it shot sub MOA) shot 10 rounds through it. cleaned it, stored it in my humidity controlled safe and never shot it again. Honestly I didn't want to scratch it. The action on this rifle is so smooth and flawless. This has no blemishes, like I said 10 rounds. She's a safe queen. Anyway, I'm seling it because I think by just keeping it in my safe, I'm disrespecting this beautiful firearm. It needs to go to an owner who will use it. My wife and I are about to have our first baby boy so I'm sure she would be happy if I sold it for some extra money for hospital bills or diapers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150406_161450.jpg (2.17 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20150406_161309.jpg (2.23 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20150406_161207.jpg (2.51 MB, 8 views)
Jflytle likes this.

Last edited by HbDane; 01-21-2016 at 10:01 AM.
HbDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-21-2016, 04:08 AM   #2

Good luck. Looks like a really nice rifle.

Congratulations on the baby, too.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois HbDane, if you're interested in becoming an active member of the forum then you stand a fair chance of selling your rifle once the membership gets to know you.

If you've joined the forum for the sole purpose of selling the rifle then I doubt it will happen. Unfortunately we've had our share of less then honest people trying to sell guns here and the membership has become gunshy of one time posters offering guns for sale.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:42 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois HbDane, if you're interested in becoming an active member of the forum then you stand a fair chance of selling your rifle once the membership gets to know you.

If you've joined the forum for the sole purpose of selling the rifle then I doubt it will happen. Unfortunately we've had our share of less then honest people trying to sell guns here and the membership has become gunshy of one time posters offering guns for sale.
Thank you for the welcome post. I just stumbled across this forum after I bought my Kimber Target II. I plan on becoming an active member of Kimbertalk, and I completely understand your theory of dishonest people coming aboard just to take advantage of selling. I can assure you that is not my intention. Being a devoted Christian, dishonesty is in fact against my religion. I'm also a member of calguns and have many posts and a 100% seller/buyer rating as a reference just to prove I'm legit. Again Thank you for the welcome post, and it seems like a very tight and respectful community here on Kimbertalk, I can't wait to post more and become part of the family.
Jflytle likes this.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:29 PM   #5
Super Moderator

I'm sure we're all anxious to get to know you better and look forward to you becoming a part of our family.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Good luck. Looks like a really nice rifle.

Congratulations on the baby, too.
Thank you Insta-Gator. I appreciate that.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:46 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I'm sure we're all anxious to get to know you better and look forward to you becoming a part of our family.
Thank you chuck, This is by far the friendliest and most helpful gun forum I've come across
Chuck43 likes this.