Kimber Talk Forums banner

WTS Kimber Raptor Pro 11..$1000.

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Cunningham67 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Wanting to sell my Kimber Raptor pro 2...I have 3 other kimbers and this one is never used. Has only 200 rounds through her, EXCELLENT condition, Night Sights, Kimber mag plus 1 Wilson Combat mag, original case, paperwork, lock etc. Also includes Galco Kydex IWB holster.

$1000 plus shipping to FFL or Face to face in Virginia area. Email me at cigarka@msn.com for pics or any other information needed.

Regards

Chris

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Cunningham67. You might try introducing yourself as a new member before trying to sell something in the classifieds. Members are usually a little leery of people that join forum and try to sell something right off the bat.

#6 ·
Welcome from Las Vegas! Don't know where your from, but for that kind of money you may have better luck selling it locally! It would be hard for me to pay close to retail sight unsean, as I can get deals here and I can touch and fondle before laying down hard cash............

#7 ·
Hello there,....Yes, I apologize and agree....thanks and I will take a moment and fill in some info about myself....I spend most of my time on the HK Pro forum..but have several 1911's and decided to join up on this site as well. looking forward to meeting more of you on this site.

Chris
Semper Fi

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.