Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Gunsmith

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By thehobbygunsmith
  • 1 Post By Markie
  • 2 Post By Ice-and-Snow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2018, 10:39 AM   #1

How to Properly Clean a Firearm

Hey Guys, so i made this video to demonstrate how to field clean a firearm, after going to the range or monthly maintenance. this is the most asked question i had in my shop. how do i clean my firearm and what products and procedure should i use. so i figured id make this video to help some of you out. now this is a basic cleaning, i still recommend you do a detail cleaning once a year where the firearms is completely disassembled to the last spring and cleaned thoroughly, lubricate, and inspected for wear. if you are not comfortable tearing your firearm apart to that extent. take it to your local gunsmith to have it done, the service is not that expensive. I hope you guys enjoy the video, and please hit the subscribe button to keep up to date on all new videos i put out. Thank You guys for all the support.

speedydg13 likes this.
thehobbygunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #2

I just got through watching your video. I clicked on the upper part of the link to get to it where the https is.
thehobbygunsmith likes this.
Participant of the Southeast Asia War Games, 1971.
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:12 AM   #3

Originally Posted by Markie View Post
I just got through watching your video. I clicked on the upper part of the link to get to it where the https is.
Yeah, link isn't right (embedding a vid is always iffy...) If you click on the vid and get the static and "not available -- the icon YouTube shows up at the bottom right -- clicking the icon will jump you straight TO YouTube, where the vid runs fine!

Good video.
Markie and thehobbygunsmith like this.

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 08-25-2018 at 06:50 AM.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Markie View Post
SnowTao is correct, you can also go to Youtube and type in The Hobby Gunsmith in the search bar and look for my logo.

Originally Posted by SnowTao View Post
Yeah, link isn't right (embedding a vid is always iffy...) If you click on the vid and get the static and "not available -- the icon YouTube shows up at the bottom right -- clicking the icon will jump you straight TO YouTube, where the vid runs fine!

Good video.

Thank You SnowTao.
thehobbygunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote