07-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Join Date: Jan 2014
Sawguy, first I don't own a Master Carry Ultra but I do own several different Ultra model Kimber's. All of them have been accurate right out of the box, some new, some used. Two or three of them have tighter groups than the others.
I think for us to help we will need more information!
1. Are you new to 1911's or shooting in general?
2. Is your Master Carry Ultra brand new?
3. How many rounds have you fired thru it?
4. Was it cleaned and lubed well prior to firing? (Per manual)
5. What ammo are you using?
6. Have you tired different ammo?
7. Define spraying all over. Are rounds at least hitting the paper?
8. What distance are you shooting, 7 yards? 50 feet?...
9. Have you disassembled pistol and checked for any broken or worn parts?
10. Maybe a pic of your spray and pray target.
Hopefully others will jump in as we get more information.
The Kimber Family
CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)
84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger