Kimber Talk Forums banner

On The Fence Until?

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  2sharp2 
#1 · (Edited)
Chuck, guys/gals check this out. I thought I had it planned out what the next Kimber was going to be. Master Carry Pro. Well one day last week I posted on a different 1911 Forum (that I mostly read and not post on) asking for any owners from The Summer Collection of the Gold Combat Limited Edition to post a pic and give a range report and likes and dislikes. Finally had a response.
WOW!!!! Is all I can say. The pics on the Kimber site do not do this pistol justice. I know it is not for everyone but something about this one really appeals to me. If I see one in person and it looks as good as this picture...I am in trouble! I got to save UP! It goes against my normal like...full size, serrations on front of slide, but man I dig it!

Edit: It's movie history/mystic does not influence me at all. I heard on the video they only made 1000 of them...that may put a kink in the plan.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Chuck43
#4 ·
That just looks like a big boy gun. Seriously!! Hope you find one at the price you like.

#7 ·
Actually the MSRP is $2715.00 so $2200.00 really isn't that bad. It's not my style of gun but if one suddenly appeared at my LGS I'd buy it.

#9 ·
That's what I was going to say it was under MSRP! It does have some bling but when you already have a Sapphire Ultra and Pro it is a moot point!

Reactions: Chuck43
#12 ·
Like I said not for everyone. Wasn't even sure I liked it that much until I saw the pic the guy posted on the other forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.