Kimber Talk Forums banner

Kimber pro carry II With green laser

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Deputy347k9 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm new here and traditionally a Glock and HK hand gun guy but I have been looking at my buddy's pro carry II with green laser he said he would sell it to me , I would like to know how much for a used kimber and how reliable is this weapon I figure you guys would know. THANKS Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Font

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois ak49guns. I don't have a Pro Carry II but the oldest of my 4 Kimbers has over 16,000 rounds through it and it's been 100% reliable. Putting a price on a used gun without seeing it and knowing anything about it's history would be difficult. Try looking at the guns for sale on gunbroker, or armslist for some ideas.

#3 · (Edited)
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Photograph Motor vehicle Infrastructure Fixture Font

I have a Pro Carry II and know what they go for and I also know what a set of green laser grips goes for. The whole package goes new for in the neighborhood of $1300. You must now take into consideration it's condition, wear, any extras that may be thrown in and how much usage the pistol has seen. You should use these aspects to govern what the price will be for a used pistol. If you can shoot it before buying so much the better. Ask your buddy. As Chuck advised, I can not give a recommended value on a firearm that I have never seen. Please use my MSRP figure as a starting point. From that point, you are on your own!!!

The Pro Carry II is an excellent pistol. I have had mine for a while now and I really like it. I have added a set of Trijicon night sights, a Wilson Combat flatwire recoil spring kit, Hogue Blue Lava grips and an Ed Brown Snakeskin mainspring housing to the basic pistol. It becomes more mine as I go and closer to being a "Barbecue Gun" all the time.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

BTW, my Pro Carry is a shooter, too!!!
Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

It makes nice holes!!!

#5 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee! Looks to be in good shape. I would think $975.00 to $1,100.00 would put you in the ball park. The "Green" laser would be a plus to me. I can see the green better. Just my guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.