• 5 Post By cousinmark
  • 1 Post By Wingnut
  • 1 Post By Rick in Oregon
  • 1 Post By cousinmark
  • 1 Post By Bigdog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #1

6/11 PRO CDP II 9mm

I was able to get to the range for a fast 100 today. Brought 50 Fiocchi 115gr FMJ and 50 Sellier & Bellot 124gr FMJ, two Kimber 9 round magazines and three Wilson Combat 10 rounders. As usual the Kimber ran without fail :-)
...target was at 7 yards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1945.jpg (1.93 MB, 15 views)
2sharp2, bhunted, JC45 and 2 others like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-11-2019, 01:05 PM   #2

Looks like you’ve got that dialed in.
cousinmark likes this.
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #3

A full box of target pasters won't help that one! Looks like the sights are dead-on; good shooting.

Can you guys run SD drills once your pistols are dialed? Draw from concealment at those indoor ranges?

cousinmark: I've got a new Pro CDP 9mm also, and I noticed the top of your slide is radiused and does not have the flat milled into it like mine does. Mine was new this year, maybe yours is a year older? As I think the flat-top slide is new this year.
cousinmark likes this.
Rick in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post
A full box of target pasters won't help that one! Looks like the sights are dead-on; good shooting.

Can you guys run SD drills once your pistols are dialed? Draw from concealment at those indoor ranges?

cousinmark: I've got a new Pro CDP 9mm also, and I noticed the top of your slide is radiused and does not have the flat milled into it like mine does. Mine was new this year, maybe yours is a year older? As I think the flat-top slide is new this year.
Thanks Rick, If I'm remembering correctly I purchased this pistol in early '16. I think that was the first year they offered the PRO CDP in 9mm? And ya, the sights seem to be right on. Oddly the only problem I've ever had with this pistol was with the front sight. The first time at the range it fell out after about 50 rounds!!! Kimber replaced it promptly and it's held tight since.
The range I shoot at does allow SD training drills for members who have passed the eyeball test :-) There's three separate areas and depending on what's going on I can generally choose. It's not a fancy place but is about 5 minutes from my front door and the rates are great. A yearly membership with unlimited range time was $325.00 this year.
Rick in Oregon likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:36 PM   #5

Nice shooting!
cousinmark likes this.