Kimber Talk Forums banner

Looking at Kimber Ultra carry II SS

4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  pbsdaddy 
#1 ·
I have a Kimber CDP Custom II am looking at a Ultra I need pros and cons good and bad. I love my full size but can get this one at a good deal.Thanks

#3 ·
Cons:I got nothing! Pros: Good deal, buy it. I love my CDP Ultra

#13 ·
To me $750.00 is a real good deal.

#16 ·
I bought my Ultra II for $800. I just did some searching for the Ultra I. There is very little info about that gun. Maybe a short lived run time. However, I did find one thread, on a forum similar to this, that talked of a person wanting to purchase a used Ultra I. The dealer was asking $650. Before the guy left, the price had been reduced to $550 and then, "make an offer". This was in 2011.
If you really want the gun, I'd offer $400. If there was no bite, walk away. I can't justify more than 50% of new for a model that no longer exists and isn't considered collectible.

#18 ·
Probably is, Islander. But, in a negotiation, there is no sense in starting at the high number.
Still, for another $150 over the asking, I bought my brand new Ultra II.

#23 ·
I enjoy mine. Easy to carry and shoots right where I want it to.
Makes a nice companion to your full size. You probably paid top dollar, but you also got a top quality gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.