Kimber Talk Forums banner

Alien Gear Exclusive Forums Contest - Win a FREE Alien Gear Holster!

3K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Alien Gear Holsters 
#1 ·
After running our Twitter and Facebook contests, many of you made it known that you do not use Social Media. So we promised we would do a Forums-specific Alien Gear giveaway for our loyal forum friends. So here it is!

The rules are simple. Just go here and enter your information.

For every 75 entries that we get we will add another winner! So spread the word, as the more people that enter the more holsters we will be giving away!

Winners will be randomly selected and announced here on Halloween (October 31st).

See less See more
#3 ·
Got a Security Attack Page Warning when I clicked ont the link... ugh.

#4 ·
I checked it out and got the same thing bhunted did, I would suggest members don't use the link until they get it fixed.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at bit.ly has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

#9 ·
I use Firefox and Avast.... Chuck? What do you use?

#6 ·

Maybe it was infected after you logged in or maybe, just maybe, your virus protection didn't detect it. Do you keep it updated?

#21 ·
Hi Folks,

We are double checking the malware warning now. For most people who came to the page - they did not get a warning and everything seemed to go smoothly. A few people have mentioned receiving a warning when clicking the link. We checked on Friday and could not find any reason on our end why this would be coming up. We are now having our web team double check all the coding on that page once again.

For those experiencing any problems, we do apologize.

#22 ·
Happy Halloween everyone!

We had a great response to the contest which yielded SIX winners! Here are the winners:

Harry @TaurusArmed
Slug @GlockForum
Wizemt20 @XDTalk
USA Shark @FloridaConcealedCarry
KRWeiss @M&P-Pistol
Nick Burkhardt @USACarry

Thank you everyone for participating. For those who did not get selected, we will certainly try and do more of these in the future and give everyone another opportunity to win.

#28 ·
I have an Ultra Carry 2, it's not in Alien Gears list of guns. I emailed then & got a generic answer?,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the site from Tennessee scottdock!

slander;40416]Welcome to the forum from Ohio!! Alien Gear doesn't have a very good reputation for customer service. Good luck with them.[/QUOTE]

I see nobody from KimberTalk won a prize!!

#24 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois scottdock and consider yourself lucky you received any kind of response from them. How about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership.

#26 ·
I just gave my brother the holster from Alien Gear for my Shield...
I waited forever to get it and when I bitched to them about it they sent one to me for free...
My brother will enjoy it but I won't ever do business with them again..
BTW...
It was still unopened in the package that they sent it in..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.