G-Code Incog Eclipse Holster HELP - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Concealed Carry

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ctmath1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2017, 12:14 PM   #1

G-Code Incog Eclipse Holster HELP

Hello all, new here and I've got a question in regards to a G-Code Incog Eclipse holster that I'm currently having issues with. Let me start by saying that I have a Tactical Ultra II 3" and an Ultra CDP 3". I've had Great experiences with the G-Code incog / incog eclipse holsters and just love them as they work Perfect for me. Here is my issue, I have a 3" incog eclipse on order with G code currently, but I found a 3.5" incog eclipse from a 3rd party and scooped it up while waiting for my custom order. But it Does Not Fit my 3" models at all. The top of the slide binds up on the inside of the holster and does not allow the firearm to slide into place and lockup securely. Has anyone had any experiences with these holsters for their Kimber 3" models? Or any length model for that model, as my understanding is that they are all pretty much the same besides barrel length. Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks-Charlie
ctmath1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-24-2017, 05:37 PM   #2

Never heard of G Code Incog holster before your post. I looked them up, does not look like a product I would buy. I am too old school I've been using a Kimber black leather holster for a Ultra for almost three years without any problems.
Maybe someone has used/tried them and will be along soon to help.
I would be afraid of excessive holster wear but they may be fine in that respect. IDK.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #3

2sharp2 thank you for the response and input. I've been using g code for years with all my carry pistols and absolutely love them. I found after many years and a drawer full of holsters what works for me. Thick high end kydex with the coating they have keeps it glued to my side. I've tried a few high end holsters for my kimbers without such luck. A milt sparks SS2 and VM2 are included. They seem to just slide down on my side, or have too much cant for my liking. I use a very high quality belt, and have been carrying for years, so I knew those where the basics. Also, I prefer the way kydex doesn't fold in on itself. But I'm totally open to other suggestions. I also have a Crossbreed Supertuck for them, but find that the kydex they use promotes early holster wear.
2sharp2 likes this.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:11 AM   #4

So I found a little bit more information on this. It seems that the holster I received has a defect in its molding, causing it not to fit. I've been in contact with the manufacturer and seller, and I'll be receiving a new correctly molded one in the next day or two. These holsters really are the best there is when it comes to high quality kydex.