Thought it might work with Micro 9.
Kimber Super Carry Pro. (SOLD)
Kimber Super Carry Ultra H.D.
Kimber Stainless Raptor Pro.
Kimber Stainless Raptor Ultra. (SOLD)
Kimber Pro CDP (2017) 9mm.
Kimber Micro 9 CDP.
Sig Sauer P226 SAO Legion - 9mm.
Sig Sauer P 266 DA/SA Legion - 357 Sig. .40 S&W.
Sig Sauer P229 DA/SA Legion - 357Sig,40 S&W.
Sig Sauer P220 DA/SA Carry Legion - 45 ACP.
DGM1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #2

???

PaulWVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:18 PM   #3

Ok as long as you are not sitting
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2019, 03:29 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Shootinit View Post
Ok as long as you are not sitting
You've tried it? If so with which gun?
gbcvtrsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:26 PM   #5

What is a G2 urban carry?
JAB1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:18 PM   #6

It's a deep concealment holster, which is mostly as good or as bad as the gun you try to stuff in it. My backup gun has been riding in the DTOM branded version for several years without issue, but it took a full two months all day every day to break it in.

https://urbancarryholsters.com/
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #7

I have to tighten my belt so much to keep my pants from falling down i wouldn't be able to pull it out i think.
bhunted likes this.
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:27 AM   #8

Well, I own one of these holsters. I got mine for revolvers like the J-frame.

Yeah, initially it's uncomfortable. Massad Ayoob says to wear new holsters for at least a week so you get accustomed to them. Obviously, that won't happen to me.

I use mine for 'deep cover.' It's when I have to carry where I cannot carry. This happens--at best--three times per year.

I have an amazing ruse for using this holster...

I loosen my belt a notch.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:45 AM   #9

I carry my Beretta Pico in it, which takes up less real estate than my hand and is about a half inch wide, so getting it out is pretty easy. Not as easy as more conventional holsters, but better than nothing in those "carry where I cannot carry" places. It's nearly invisible, and perfectly comfortable while driving all day every day.
Drawing quickly takes practice, but I figure if I need this gun, 9/10 times it'll mean my EDC and all it's extra mags are empty and I'm pretty good and screwed anyway. IMO it's more convenient and comfortable than, say, an ankle holster. I've put my Shield (which is a pretty small gun) in it just to see if it would conceal, and it fits, but obviously harder to get past the belt and begins to approach colostomy bag territory. There are lots "experts" people online reviewing (shitting on) the design, but I can shoot holes through most of their arguments. If you're realistic about your intentions going in, there's nothing better for the nitch it fills that I'm aware of.
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:05 AM   #10

JBear, I'm back to carrying my P238. I've been using the orignal holster as I wait for the Winthrop to show up. And like I sheepishly admit, when it comes to firearms, my skill is with a knife...

Yeah, did some IPSC but more as an observer. I never got into that ethereal rank where you competed all weekend. If memory serves, I didn't get a decent 1911 until 1978.

Another thing that limited me was the type of holster I usually bought. If I would have picked a "full race" model, I would have then had to modify (with lots of money) a pistol dedicated to that holster and competition. Yes, lots of guys just "run what they brung," but a right-kidney Biachi--while nice for the world--was slow for competition.

In the end, I go out into the world for coffee, not to be the local sheriff. Like most of us admit, if we knew we were headed into a gunfight we'd simply just not go...