N8 Tactical Holster - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Concealed Carry

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #1

N8 Tactical Holster

Has anyone used the N8Tactical holster??? I have been looking at them and I think I will have one. I am also getting a costum holster with some kind of skin on it for when you just want to show it off.
johnwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #2

Originally Posted by johnwill View Post
Has anyone used the N8Tactical holster??? I have been looking at them and I think I will have one. I am also getting a costum holster with some kind of skin on it for when you just want to show it off.
We have a member that makes made to order custom holsters. He has a Facebook account. Someone will have to remind me of his screen name. Man, I am going to have to write this down.
johnwill likes this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Wolf1956 and his face thingy is https://facebook.com/kggunholsters.
johnwill likes this.

Old 01-06-2015, 08:20 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Wolf1956 and his face thingy is https://facebook.com/kggunholsters.
Thanks again Chuck! I don't know why I can't remember that, it's not that hard of a name.
johnwill likes this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:49 PM   #5

Thank You they are nice holsters.
johnwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:31 PM   #6

I just got done looking at his website and looks like I will be putting the N82 on hold and order a nice custom holster from Wolf..
maevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 04:52 AM   #7

Good choice maevans. I carry one of Kenneth's holsters, filled with my Super Carry Ultra HD. It rides well and fits the SCUHD perfectly. You'll like the holster and Kenneth.
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:34 AM   #8

Originally Posted by johnwill View Post
Has anyone used the N8Tactical holster??? I have been looking at them and I think I will have one.
Happy happy happy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this N8^2 holster! Y'all can see my leftie Nate-2 here (dunno how to link to the exact message in the thread):
Message 20 in this thread.

I don't wear belts. (I'm fat and female.) I had never found a holster that didn't drag my pants downdowndown -- and they were uncomfortable besides! (Yes, I'm filling a drawer with personally unusable holsters, like every CCW!)

When the Nate-2 came, I unboxed it, slipped my (empty) Micro into it, and wore it the whole day (in sweats!) while working at the computer and driving out to shop! Am working on an actual review... (Well, I will be soon... )

They don't have the kydex for the Micro (which is fine -- I'm delighted with the very strong elastic on the 'regular' ("Original"). Fantastically comfortable, holds the Micro tight enough that I don't worry about bending over, smooth and comfortable against my skin, just GREAT!

El
Grumpy_Git and Spotly like this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #9

N82 Tactical

I have used a N82 Tactical for my Super Carry Pro since Feb and so far it has been great!

The only problem I had was originally not having a proper belt. Thought I had made an expensive mistake but eventually got a Disse Amerihide and things got good! Now I wear the rig every day. Time will tell as things get hotter and maybe comfort will become an issue but from all I learned, it will not be a problem!

Not a lot of experience with many others so I cannot compare them but I have every expectation this will be a keeper for IWB!
Old 05-24-2015, 07:19 AM   #10

Great Holsters

I feel fortunate to have learned from the experience of others and do not possess a box full of once worn holsters!

I chose N82 Tactical IWB holsters for the comfort ~ especially in the hot, humid climate in Florida, Louisiana and South Carolina. The N82 holster keeps the entire weapon from touching your skin (no need for multiple layers of clothing) and the suede backing on the holster is comfortable against the skin. There are no problems with 'sweating thru' the holster to the weapon as the holster has layers of construction, yet is very soft & pliable.

I own the original tuckable with the elastic keeper and the professional with the kydex keeper. I love both!

Now, I also own a KG Custom OWB holster by Kenneth and this is a fantastic holster. The fit and look is awesome! You will be hard pressed to find a better custom made leather holster for the price and Kenneth is great to work with. Excellent communications and the holster was finished and delivered well ahead of plan. A work of art!

Good Luck with your search and I hope you find your right fit before you accumulate that box of holsters!
Chuck43, glokrok and Maineiac64 like this.
Grumpy_Git is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

beretta 92fs in n8 tactical

holster like n8 tactical

nate2 holster

Click on a term to search for related topics.