Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Starkster
  • 1 Post By JC45
  • 1 Post By PaulWVa
  • 1 Post By RustyIron

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2017, 01:57 AM   #1

Holster Blues

I been using a first generation IWB Cloak holster from Alien Gear, I have 6 shells in my dresser for Glocks, Steyr's, Bersa and Public Defender. I emailed Alien to see about getting a new holster or shell for the Ultra Crimson Carry II and they don't make one, i couldn't believe it, they offer products for over 500 guns and I just happen to get one that has holster limitations. Any recommendations for a good IWB holster would be appreciated. All my guns are very popular so I never had a problem before and I really don't prefer Kydex for a Kimber.
Chuck43 and starnovi like this.
Starkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-18-2017, 03:07 AM   #2

Maybe you can see something you like here.

https://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/kim...-holsters.html
Chuck43 likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:45 PM   #3

I really like Alien holsters, I have IWB for my Sig 320c and OWBs for my1911s and Sig 320sc. I contacted them about a shell for my S&W M-13, 3" RB. ...they said they didn't make it. I know the revolver is old school but they made a bazillion of them in M-10 (.38) and M-13 (.357). I think a Kydex, OWB would be perfect for this gun. They didn't agree...I guess.
Chuck43 likes this.
PaulWVa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #4

I'm sure I've commented on my favorites in that other thread, but I recently got a Stealth Gear Ventcore for a USPc. The gun is a little big for inside the waistband of well-fitting pants, but the holster is actually more comfortable than I expected. Drawing is slick, but reholstering is a little awkward because the backing material is soft. Because this is for discrete carry, I'm willing to trade a little bit of reholstering ease for added comfort. And of course, the holster stays put and retention is right where I want it. I haven't used this holster enough to be sure, but I suspect it will end up on my A List.
Chuck43 likes this.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote