Another Nigerian Attempt. - Page 3 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum News > Kimber Forum Announcements

Like Tree65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2019, 12:42 PM   #21

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Anybody that wants to test the water simply has to speak up. I have a free, unlimited supply of examples I can pass out.
Looks like I have to get out the old "Emily Post" etiquette manual. Fortunately I have the "Sicilian Rendition," with all the answers in the back...
Old 04-04-2019, 03:10 PM   #22

Originally Posted by .38SuperMan View Post
The dealer I most often buy from, Smoky Miuntain Guns and Ammo, sells new Ultra Carry II 45’s for $599.99 and 9’s for $629.99. I purchased a new one in 45 from them last December and they’re still listed at that price and in stock.

Last year I bought 4 new Kimbers, Springfield, S&W, 2 Henry rifles and a Ruger all at deep discounts and substantially less than I could find anywhere else.
I got my Pro Carry II from them as well. Great people and smokin' prices (pun intended) on Kimbers.

"If you want peace, prepare for war."
KCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:22 AM   #23

Originally Posted by KCJeep View Post
Originally Posted by .38SuperMan View Post
The dealer I most often buy from, Smoky Miuntain Guns and Ammo, sells new Ultra Carry II 45’s for $599.99 and 9’s for $629.99. I purchased a new one in 45 from them last December and they’re still listed at that price and in stock.

Last year I bought 4 new Kimbers, Springfield, S&W, 2 Henry rifles and a Ruger all at deep discounts and substantially less than I could find anywhere else.
I got my Pro Carry II from them as well. Great people and smokin' prices (pun intended) on Kimbers.
I live less than an hour from them and a huge Buds Guns that’s almost next door to them. Bad to live that close.

I see you’re a Jeep fan too. My wife and I both drive Jeep’s.

My point above is you can’t base whether a person is honest or not simply on the price they’re trying to sell something for. If I put a price of $600 on my Ultra I’d be breaking even. I’m not saying he wasn’t Nigerian or dishonest just pointing out price shouldn’t be a determining factor.
.38SuperMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #24

We had an interesting phone call this past week. Some yahoo wanting to refund our money cause we didnt get something we ordered from him. To get the refund just call the given number.

I bet they wanted my plastic numbers to put the refund onto.. Should have played with him for a couple calls.
langenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:09 PM   #25

My son answered the phone at my house one day and played with the scammer; he does a real good Carl Childers impression. If anyone doesn't know who that is it's the main character from the movie Sling Blade.
All right then. Carry on
Tejun likes this.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #26

Watch it, you'll thank me.

Pranking a Telemarketer
WaveGuy is online now   Reply With Quote